Home

FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2017, 03:51 PM   #9
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA Update 1.08 Patch Out Notes Included

Another FUT update ...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V
Old 03-21-2017, 05:18 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA Update 1.08 Patch Out Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectFX
Another FUT update ...

Of course. Give yourself peace and realize it is never going to change. But no matter how much we express our justified dissatisfaction - we user has made FUT to a power factor, it's not EA !. Just to clarify I've never played FUT but did not bother The discussion for or against, the crowd has long since decided.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:33 AM   #11
Rookie

Seeker7's Arena

FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
Sadly that is the way all sports games besides The Show are going. Nobody cares about offline anymore.

Let me correct that comment for you. Nobody at EA cares about off-line anymore. The majority of paying customers do.

It's all about making money off of coins. However if they were smart they could monetize career mode as well. Want to change the hairstyle of your youth player? Buy it from the coin store. Want to change his position? Buy it from the coin store. Want to change your kit color? Buy it from the coin store. Want to upgrade your stadium? Buy it from the coin store.

Last edited by Seeker7; 03-22-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 09:50 AM   #12
Pro

Re: FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker7
Let me correct that comment for you. Nobody at EA cares about off-line anymore. The majority of paying customers do.

It's all about making money off of coins. However if they were smart they could monetize career mode as well. Want to change the hairstyle of your youth player? Buy it from the coin store. Want to change his position? Buy it from the coin store. Want to change your kit color? Buy it from the coin store. Want to upgrade your stadium? Buy it from the coin store.

Sorry, I do not believe that . The reason many do not play FUT is because they will not spend money on it. The picture would not change if they chose to try to make money on the CM. Serious dont you think they have long studied the possibility ?, of course they have !.
Buy the way..
Let me correct that comment for you. Nobody at EA cares about off-line anymore. The minority of paying customers do.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #13
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm just a career mode player and I'm thinking of giving up altogether on this game.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:25 AM   #14
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I'm just a career mode player and I'm thinking of giving up altogether on this game.
I only play career mode also but it's still fun if you can make an exciting career. I was ready to give up the decided to try a career with QPR, which was a new team and new league. It's been a lot of fun.

But if you give up on fifa, give PES17 a try to get your soccer fix. It's very fun.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:50 AM   #15
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Anyone that says that EA doesn't care needs to look at Madden this year. Even though MUT is massive they still constantly make game play and career mode improvements with patches throughout the year. EA FIFA is the company that does not care for the offline/career mode crowd at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 12:52 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Anyone that says that EA doesn't care needs to look at Madden this year. Even though MUT is massive they still constantly make game play and career mode improvements with patches throughout the year. EA FIFA is the company that does not care for the offline/career mode crowd at all.
That is completely correct. But let's hypothetically ask why ?. Because the answer lies in what they refer to themselves as a data network, instead of a game company. Yes, there are competent people among them certainly, but we think they should listen, they do not because they can afford to be "indifferent". But we users (FUT - yes i know we never play, but the world does!) has created this snow avalanche, then it's utopia and think we can stop it when it rolls and grows and... . But Fifa is also in many other ways an excellent football game that has come a long way since the beginning, it can no grievances change. But the idea that a firm has become so big and can do pretty much what it ought to, should put thoughts in progress, but I guarantee that virtually all here will buy Fifa18, including yours truly.- thats power!.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »