Home

Gameplay Patch

This is a discussion on Gameplay Patch within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 07:13 PM   #25
Rookie

TheAwesomeGem's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Gameplay Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
Yeah, and I have to add a bit to this. I've said that the kick off match fixed this for me. And it did. But it has happened to me again a couple of times since then. I'm getting some great slow games then the game will randomly switch to the awful speedier gameplay . Then the next day everything is fine again.

No one reported this on consoles so it must be a strange PC bug.

I'm also interested in an answer to papinho's question above however. Just in case. There are probably many more patches to come for better or worse
Hey guys, I can confirm this happening on PC too. Does playing a normal kick off match resolves this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2017, 08:09 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAwesomeGem
Hey guys, I can confirm this happening on PC too. Does playing a normal kick off match resolves this?
Not sure anymore. First time seemed like it helped but last time I tried the kick off match it played terrible as well. Tried dx12, tried dx11, tried various vsync options, but can't seem to find a cause.
Last time it happened I even tried a fut match, and even though it's at normal speed it played better! So there's some bug for the offline modes only I think. Happens randomly and fixes it self randomly. It's extremely annoying. Shutting down the pc and sleeping for 8 hours seems to work though, lol.

Last edited by Chrisx; 10-06-2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:07 PM   #27
Rookie

TheAwesomeGem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
Not sure anymore. First time seemed like it helped but last time I tried the kick off match it played terrible as well. Tried dx12, tried dx11, tried various vsync options, but can't seem to find a cause.
Last time it happened I even tried a fut match, and even though it's at normal speed it played better! So there's some bug for the offline modes only I think. Happens randomly and fixes it self randomly. It's extremely annoying. Shutting down the pc and sleeping for 8 hours seems to work though, lol.
That's really frustrating. Ugh. If anyone manages to fix it, please let me know. My matches had been really crappy recently.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:16 PM   #28
Rookie

Istanbul's Arena

new update arrived, anyone has tried it yet?
Old 10-06-2017, 09:32 PM   #29
Rookie

Just saw it.
There's a new update, downloading now.
It's only about ~300mb and it says "stability improvements" so maybe it fixes this.

(Nope, not fixed. Happened again for me. Slow speed lasted 1 match + 1 half.
This bug is even funnier when the 1st half plays ok and the 2nd at double the speed).

Last edited by Chrisx; 10-06-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:49 AM   #30
Rookie

hmm, hard to say, the inertia/weight feeled correct in the last matches, but maybe it's bit faster as i have it in mind from the demogameplay. constantly switching teams aswell, i'm sure players like messi are much more agile and faster in body-movement, but shouldn't be the whole match, he is not always super-agile during 90 minutes.

for gamemode 'Slow' it's still too fast.

anyway, something else about gameplay. does the AI pretty much like hitting the post/cross-bar? In 2 matches i had 4 hits on the post, 3 from AI, 1 from me. I also feel the passing, when you don't look at your teammate (you walk or run towards the goal) and then make a quick pass back to your player behind you without moving your body. that pass is super accurate.

Last edited by TripleJay_X; 10-07-2017 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:52 AM   #31
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

You should always be aware that EA changes the game every year with patches, this is no different and I knew this was coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 04:31 PM   #32
Rookie

SoonerSports's Arena

OVR: 3

The game seems much more difficult on WC post patch, than it did before the patch
Carolina Panthers

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »