Home

CAREER MODE WHAT TEAM WILL YOU BE USING

This is a discussion on CAREER MODE WHAT TEAM WILL YOU BE USING within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1

So what team are you using or will you be using and why? I am a Liverpool supporter and struggle to use them as it is tough to move players. I get too attached. Im thinking one of the 2 Milans, Rangers and a team from one of the lesser known leagues. Maybe Belgium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 06:20 PM   #2
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CAREER MODE WHAT TEAM WILL YOU BE USING

Forest. Always Forest.
Old 09-27-2017, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

Liverpool and Borrusia Dortmund
Old 09-27-2017, 07:33 PM   #4
Rookie

Stuttgart in Bundesliga, Espanyol in La Liga, a youth series with a league 2 that has an visually appealing uniform
Old 09-27-2017, 08:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Recon's Arena

OVR: 7

Atlanta FC with my 9 year old daughter.
Arsenal FC by myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 08:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Man united supporter. I'll probably start with them or a random team like Newcastle.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:33 PM   #7
Rookie

WooCRISPY's Arena

I'm torn between doing the classic "Take an English League 2 Club to the Premier League" or what I usually do, which is choose the worst Club in the game and try to work my way up to better jobs.

The worst Club is usually one of the Irish teams (Last year it was Wexford Youths and the year before that was Finn Harps iirc) but they are actually kind of nice to use... They only have 33 games in a Season so you can play through the first couple years pretty quick. You are (literally) using the worst players in the game though so it can get frustrating at times
Uploads for Everybody's Golf!
Old 09-27-2017, 10:53 PM   #8
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

I play exclusively career mode. So I basically do like five seasons of every major league and a few with lower tier leagues.

England: Everton. Wanna see the Toffees win the league again. Also, will consider a Wolverhampton 'road to glory' (if you can call one promotion with one of the best championship sides an RTG ) sort of thing with them. Mostly cause I like their kits, and a podcaster I listen to is a supporter of theirs. Incredibly petty reasoning haha.

Spain: Real Betis. They seem like a challenge, yet they have a good foundation for their roster.

France: Marseille. I want to bring them back to their former glory.

Germany: Either Hoffenheim or Hamburg, haven't decided which yet.

Italy: Internazionale. They've been overshadowed and somewhat forgotten in recent years and I would like to take them (and most importantly, Mauro Icardi) back to the top of the Serie A, and be successful in European competition again. I was going to go with AC Milan, but with their spending spree and the way their transfer budget exploded, I decided Inter would be more challenging.

I will of course also be using MLS teams, since it is my domestic league and I've been to plenty of games. I'm interested in using Atlanta, because they're a helluva story. Also, San Jose for hometown reasons. Considering Vancouver as well.

I also plan on using Sporting Lisbon in the Portuguese league, because I like quite a few of their players and I've always been interested in using a Portuguese team and never have.

Other considerations for me are, Besiktas in the Turkish league, Tigres in the Mexican league, and Ajax in the Eredivisie.

One last idea I've flirted with is putting Shakhtar in the Russian league (I know, politically this makes absolutely zero sense and is probably insensitive of me, apologies to Ukrainians and Russians). I just think they're such a good team and would like to use them outside of Kick Off games. Maybe I'll put them in the Turkish league instead? I don't know. I know it's just a video game but I can't help but feel bad about the insensitivity to that particular political situation.

Anyway, I ranted a lot here lol. But that's my plan! I imagine I'll only get about a third of those done, as I do every year, and the rest will just transfer to next years goals.

Last edited by GoDucks1224; 09-27-2017 at 10:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »