Home

FIFA 18 Custom Team Formation and CTT

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 Custom Team Formation and CTT within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2017, 04:00 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Custom Team Formation and CTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Keept an eye on Crystal P. I do not want to judge from Sliders right now but just say that I'm largely watching the players perform the Player Instructions they've got, albeit some better than others, but it's ok in my eyes.
Nice.

Take a look at players stamina/fatigue (on subs menu). It's noticeable who is set to aggressive interceptions and the who is not.

PSN ID - Ric77pt
Old 11-05-2017, 06:35 PM   #18
Pro

Good match and fine values, although only Zabaleta should be aggreasive, West Ham was as a team extremely aggressive. I play at Legandary level as I prefer rather than world class because I think AI is more creative and challenging which can not surprise really. You can always change values so it smooths if it becomes too difficult. But for me, it's the best level in FIFA18. Again, the players observed their assigned play roles and yes Ricardo aggresive player uses more energy than those who play conservatively which is realistic and good as you mentioned.
One thing I think is clear in 18 there should be 1 point value difference in comparison to accelration to give the user the split second that man needs in relation to AI, and not least, make some calm on the pitch. My main purpose is not to make it easier, but the value is one of the keys to gaining some realism into the game. Has begun looking and has changed several values. Can see that Matt and the follow-upers are making some changes, it is necessary. The goalkeepers have begun to irritate me with their eternal one arms rescue, hmm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Southampton-West Ham.jpg (251.1 KB, 248 views)
Old 11-06-2017, 08:38 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Good match and fine values, although only Zabaleta should be aggreasive, West Ham was as a team extremely aggressive. I play at Legandary level as I prefer rather than world class because I think AI is more creative and challenging which can not surprise really. You can always change values so it smooths if it becomes too difficult. But for me, it's the best level in FIFA18.
I was playing at Legendary too, but I started to get really annoyed by the constant CPU grabbing and stupid referee bias to favor CPU.

Quote:
Again, the players observed their assigned play roles and yes Ricardo aggresive player uses more energy than those who play conservatively which is realistic and good as you mentioned.
I agree. But that needs to be managed in-game. If not, you will have to sub the same players (aggressive) all games.

Quote:
One thing I think is clear in 18 there should be 1 point value difference in comparison to accelration to give the user the split second that man needs in relation to AI, and not least, make some calm on the pitch. My main purpose is not to make it easier, but the value is one of the keys to gaining some realism into the game.
Unfortunately I did not found a balanced difficulty for me. The 1 point acceleration advantage was too much and I do not want to adjust many other values for that purpose.

Quote:
The goalkeepers have begun to irritate me with their eternal one arms rescue, hmm.
I am using Gk 30 and they performed very well in my C. Palace vs Huddersfield match. If that continues, I will decrease it.

Cheers!

PSN ID - Ric77pt
Old 11-06-2017, 02:05 PM   #20
Pro

Want to control Sliders before continuing with CTT and not least Player Instruction that is already approved for me, and maybe a bit hasty rated, I think more about the effect than CTT.

USER/CPU slow Legendary 15 min

45/45 Sprint Speed
48(49)/48(49) Acceleration testing today
52/52 Shot Error
51/53 Pass Error
50/50 Shot Speed
44/44 Pass Speed (want to test from 45-40/45-40)
40/40 Injury Frequency
25/25 Injury Severity
40/40 GK Ability
55/55 Marking
25/25 Run Frequency
60/60 Line Height
40/40 Line Length
51/51 Line Width
65/65 FB Positioning
62/62 FT Control
Old 11-06-2017, 06:20 PM   #21
Pro

So far so good, ended a completely different place than I had expected.

USER/CPU slow Legendary 15 min slow.

48/48 sprint speed (48/47 a bit easier but ok)
47/47 Acceleration (its the key, nothing new)
52/52 Shot Error
52/52 Pass Error
50/50 Shot Speed
45/45 Pass Speed (will not much lower being too clumsy and heavy)
50/50 Injury Frequency (clearly decreases after the update)
25/25 Injury Severity
40/40 GK Ability (Not decided but to be lowered it is decided. So far 40 looks nice, Tried 30 Ricardo, really ok, except for too many box the ball away with only one hand, especially at corners). Ea has problems with goalkeepers, they do not know what foot they should stand on.)
55/55 Marking
25/25 Run Frequency
55/54 Line Height (To say that it creates compression and decompression may be over the top, but then anyway. This means that the AI is waiting for the chance to find holes in your defense, through balls, and it increases for offside if you are not caught.)
49/50 Line Length (or vice versa ,its creates action on the pitch. I do not want to clap it all in the midfield, although it is important to fight important matches in midfield matches, but it can be done in several ways. So for me close to default, and the one value difference creates change + -). You can create a midfield battle by just making a value difference in height. Again it's not new.
50/49 Line Width (The medicine is the same as the above, vice versa.)
50/50 FB Positioning I have not relied on today, but EA has trouble finding the right place for them. They becomes too compact and unrealistic.
60/60 (FT is not as sensitive as other values, but nevertheless it influences several aspects if you put it too high, at least for my taste. Knowing disagree R (-:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 04:08 AM   #22
Pro

Modern football is about what others are successful with. One reason many play 3-5-2 and its variants are due to Conte's success with it, and of course the desire for modern forward-looking football. But skills and wishes do not always go hand in hand, for when even League 1 team pills at their old 442 or more modern and timeless 4-2-3-1, one feels change and success of course influences. But the good thing about the 3 back it can be switched to to 5-3-2, a language less skilled poession playing football teams understand. In FIFA you can now finally create wingbacks and still hold the formation with a back chain. if it can be seen on the pitch ?, is a little more unclear. But for me, EA has not solved the problem of where rb, lb really belong, but it's also about compressing things down to another scale, let's give them some air, but then dive straight down and look at it again dear EA. Sliders may fix something up, but 100% far from. To return to 352, even Mourinho is using the system diligently, even though he is conservative in his choice, he is not blind to what works and is in fashion. Copy the man he disgusts more than anything else, yes, Mr. Benitez himself versions of 4231. So later today I will look at FB.

Last edited by andanesean; 11-07-2017 at 04:11 AM.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:00 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
48/48 sprint speed (48/47 a bit easier but ok)
47/47 Acceleration (its the key, nothing new)
There are 2 potential problems with that combination: 1. stamina/fatigue; 2. easily sprinting by defenders. I hope it works. I will test it again asap.

PSN ID - Ric77pt
Old 11-07-2017, 12:11 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
There are 2 potential problems with that combination: 1. stamina/fatigue; 2. easily sprinting by defenders. I hope it works. I will test it again asap.

PSN ID - Ric77pt
I have not seen a single time where you at the value 48/48 sprint along with acc. 47/47 can sprint past the defense at Legengdary level. In addition, in the game code, the AI runs from users on the wings. Stamina / Fatigue will really be longer to be emptied compared to 50/50 value. However, with Player instruction, it can be partially smoothed,and what happens after a whole season with CM?. But all in all if it's the price of a game that seems appealing to one, I will not hesitate a second to use it. EA has always been compromises. I enjoy seeing how dangerous AI is at legendary level, without the appearance of a "ping pong" football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »