Home

End to End Camera

This is a discussion on End to End Camera within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2018, 06:50 PM   #1
Rookie

JakeReaves's Arena

OVR: 0
End to End Camera

Sorry to start a thread but wanted to suggest this camera angle for anyone who hasn't tried it. I went from struggling on World Class to dominating on Legendary simply by swithching. I was just bored and trying some new angles when I stumbled across this one. I've noticed on World Class and Legendary once you start to Sprint the cpu goes super sprint and can outpace even Messi with a slow defender; with the superb angles the end to end gives you it's not necessary to use sprint at all unless you're on a breakaway. It's amazing and feels like a whole new game.

Give it a whirl. The angles will open up the pitch and give you opportunities everywhere. I'm still in awe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2018, 12:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: End to End Camera

I agree with this post. It really feels like a different game. The frame rate is rock steady too unlike on the pro camera. My only issue is I don’t like attack down on the screen as much as going up. I feels weird, maybe I will get used to it. Wish they gave an option like in the nhl games where you can set it that your team is always attacking going up. Also wanted to add that you are spot on about being able to read angels. I actually feel that on defense that I can bait the attacking team and jump the passing lanes sometimes.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Make it like 2k camera for nba 2k. I hate how the camera tilts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2018, 05:36 PM   #4
Rookie

JakeReaves's Arena

I'm pretty sure I spoke too soon about me "dominating" on Legendary since the camera switch. I've lost 6 of my last 7 lmao. But I do find this camera to be much easier to see lanes. And you are correct, I'm having more success intercepting passes because I'm able to bait them.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:41 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

on the broadcast or tele view I found I would lose track of the ball or misread if I was getting to the ball, then I'd be 5 yards up pitch going the wrong way. I had used end to end on many former iterations. I actually do play better on it than with the side view. I find placing the ball into the corners easier than trying to do this from the side view. I too struggle more going 'down' screen but I figure that evens out the easier time on the up screen game. And I by no means dominate.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »