Home

Fifa 18 Crashing Nonstop After World Cup Update

This is a discussion on Fifa 18 Crashing Nonstop After World Cup Update within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2018, 10:57 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Fifa 18 Crashing Nonstop After World Cup Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Ever since i unstalled/reinstalled the game it hasn't crashed or done anything sketchy (well, besides scripted goals but that's for another post...) so i'd recommend doing that if you have any issues. Doing that on xbox didn't result in me losing any of my saves either. I've been playing a lot the past few weeks with no issues.
Thanks, appreciate the input.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:28 PM   #18
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Thanks, appreciate the input.

Yeah man. I was real nervous to uninstall because i thought i would lose my data but it got so bad that i couldn't play a game in any mode so i was forced to and i'm glad i did. I mainly play career and sometimes world cup mode and the game works great now.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:49 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Yeah man. I was real nervous to uninstall because i thought i would lose my data but it got so bad that i couldn't play a game in any mode so i was forced to and i'm glad i did. I mainly play career and sometimes world cup mode and the game works great now.
Thanks. What I learned from repeated uninstall and re-installs of Madden I figured your data would be safe. The game loaded and ran well when I gave it a test run. For the cost (free) it is fine. I may finish my current year in the EPL and see what the main game WC looks like, and create a somewhat recreation of this in the WC mode in the custom mode.

What is sad is that in the main game, we have the ability to sort on nationality. So the game is capable of corralling all the players from Croatia, S. Korea, Japan; wouldn't it have been nice to be able to create national teams in the main game by this method, so conceivably one could set up a tournament near the current world cup, and select the full 23 man squad we want vs the downloaded rosters. I was surprised I could even get a full Costa Rica side and a 17 man Iranian club just by sorting in the transfers. They could provide the licensed (?) flags/kits/names (? because I know quite a few team in the game are created with generic players) and let us create international teams using some kind of kit editor to get home/away colors and typed names for the teams even if Tyler doesn't say them (but really how hard could that be!). Anyway, just venting now. (or dreaming, not sure which!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »