Home

FIFA 19: Stadium Talk

This is a discussion on FIFA 19: Stadium Talk within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2018, 06:54 PM   #9

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: FIFA 19: Stadium Talk

Allianz Field for MNUFC or no buys!
Old 06-13-2018, 04:36 AM   #10
Rookie

MafiaMurderBag's Arena

OVR: 0

EA have never included stadiums that have featured in their tournament games unless it's a final venue & a team in the game uses it. We got the Donbass arena but I think that was more of a separate agreement. Would be nice if we could at least keep Luzhniki but with PES getting Russian league licence who knows.

It's baffling to know why EA don't secure the rights to more stadiums that clearly aren't in PES but belong to major teams like Monaco, Benfica, Porto, SP Lisbon, Napoli etc..

Would be nice if we could get more Seria A & Bundesliga stadiums too.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DontLikeMeBiteMe

For PES, FIFA & WWE 2K Commentary & indulgence dropping here. Inabit.
Old 06-13-2018, 02:12 PM   #11
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
Allianz Field for MNUFC or no buys!
It's a no buy for you as the stadium has not been completed and will not be in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2018, 02:24 PM   #12

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
It's a no buy for you as the stadium has not been completed and will not be in the game.
While I'm aware that it most likely won't be in the game(tongue in cheek post either way). EA has certainly put Stadiums that weren't fully complete in other games, so while you're most likely correct, your reasoning is very poor.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:04 AM   #13
Rookie

johnfitz1986's Arena

EA should make Stadium Packs DLC for each individual league, I would easily pay £20 to have my own leagues stadiums in the game.
I would rather play at a real English League Two stadium than at Seattle Sounders because personally apart from in The Journey this year I have never used the MLS for anything and have no desire to in the future, but I can understand that a lot of people would prefer to have the real Houston Dynamo stadium over some European stadiums that are already on the game thats why I think FIFA should be personal to each player because football is a worldwide game so give us the option to make it personal.
I bet many of you have to google who my team are lol (Birmingham City)
This is a pipe dream of mine as I know it will never happen but with how global the game of football is, you can only please a certain amount of fans keeping the stadium situation as it is.
NFL: Green Bay Packers

KEEP RIGHT ON
Old 06-18-2018, 12:06 PM   #14
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I hope we can use the stadiums from the World Cup in career mode next year instead of using the awfully out of date generic stadiums that have existed forever. There's no reason to scan those stadiums and make them look as good as they do only to waste them in a mode that's filled with bugs and can't even be played.

Doubt the World Cup stadiums will be in Fifa 19 as Russian league is exclusive to PES.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-18-2018, 12:10 PM   #15
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfitz1986
EA should make Stadium Packs DLC for each individual league, I would easily pay £20 to have my own leagues stadiums in the game.

I would rather play at a real English League Two stadium than at Seattle Sounders because personally apart from in The Journey this year I have never used the MLS for anything and have no desire to in the future, but I can understand that a lot of people would prefer to have the real Houston Dynamo stadium over some European stadiums that are already on the game thats why I think FIFA should be personal to each player because football is a worldwide game so give us the option to make it personal.

This is a pipe dream of mine as I know it will never happen but with how global the game of football is, you can only please a certain amount of fans keeping the stadium situation as it is.

No EA should not charge extra for stadiums, they make enough out of FUT so they don’t need to fleece career mode players as we already get a game that gets patched to keep fut whiners happy & ignore rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2018, 10:05 PM   #16
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfitz1986

That’s a no from me, dawg. How about let’s not give EA more opportunities for micro transactions. They should be putting more stadiums in the game without requiring more money to be spent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »