Home

Wish List Items for Career Mode in 2019

This is a discussion on Wish List Items for Career Mode in 2019 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2018, 06:20 PM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Wish List Items for Career Mode in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer
Literally just fix the broken youth player weak foot/work rates and I'll be happy.
Yeah man. So tired of seeing left-footed RBs and vice versa.

Also, it would be cool if more youth players had decent speed. There are plenty of fast senior players that were fast when they were 15-18.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:08 PM   #10
Rookie

RagingTrav's Arena

OVR: 2

I would like to see the option of a default squad, similar to what PES offers in ML. Perhaps even randomly generated attributes and potentials each time so no two saves are the same.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:39 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I appreciate everyone who liked the ideas from my list. Most of them were things I've heard others suggest over the years and I know I forgot a few things as well. Maybe I will post them later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedred
I heard that fifa 19 will allow you to choose alternate formations with its own tactics that can be selected with the dpad. I would also like to see player form play a bigger role in career mode like in PES.
This seems like one of those additions where you have to wait and see how it performs. I don't really trust EA when it comes to certain gameplay additions anymore. It's entirely possible it will add nothing to the game, or it can be a revelation. Just have to try it when the game comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Yeah man. So tired of seeing left-footed RBs and vice versa.

Also, it would be cool if more youth players had decent speed. There are plenty of fast senior players that were fast when they were 15-18.
Thank you! I don't think I've ever had a YA player that had over 75 speed, and most of them were CB's! All of the LM/RM's I've gotten were in the 60's so they were almost completely useless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
As a matter of fact, most of the time a super speedy player will have always been like that. It's pretty rare for a youth player to be very slow and then randomly turn into a speed merchant irl.
Old 08-08-2018, 03:12 PM   #13
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
As a matter of fact, most of the time a super speedy player will have always been like that. It's pretty rare for a youth player to be very slow and then randomly turn into a speed merchant irl.

Yeah man. Hire all the speed coaches you want but chances are you’re not gonna magically turn into a speed demon at 25/26. Chances are you’ve been fast all your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2018, 12:41 PM   #14
Rookie

One thing I really want too is interest from other teams for your players who aren't just on the transfer list.

In real life, players in all sorts of positions will attract interest during the transfer window from other clubs. In FIFA however, the only players who will attract interest are players you've actively transfer listed or players who have scored a high amount of goals.

I want interest from random other clubs for my RB or CDM. Part of the fun of a realistic career mode is having your hand forced and not always being able to keep every single player that you want.

A lot more contract extension refusals too. It seems for every player at worst they'll refuse your first offer, but if you make another slightly improved they'll then accept. There definitely needs to be a higher instance of players just saying nope no matter what and you having to sell them with 12 months on their contract or risk them walking for free.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #15
Rookie

emark182's Arena

OVR: 4

a nice list of things that will never be .... lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 04:45 PM   #16
Banned

On PC can we have much less scripting. Obviously ea will never ditch their match fixing obsession. Ea hard coded the scripting in 18 to prevent its removal.Can we also have the PC cpu ai coded properly this time around.
I switched from PC to the pro just because the gameplay was so broken on PC. It was an absolute joy to play on ps4. PC is a nightmare and career mode gameplay is broken.
I've got origin premium and will give 19 a go. If it's another mess on PC I'll play on the pro.
Fingers crossed the ea get things together on PC for 19

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »