Home

FIFA 19 Stadium Assignment

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Stadium Assignment within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2018, 07:40 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Stadium Assignment

Excuse me for the probably stupid question, but how do you edit these stadiums? Is it a menu option I have missed?
Old 09-28-2018, 07:44 AM   #18
Just started!

jotrady's Arena

Great work on this a lot of effort so
really appreciate it!!

Sent from my Le X620 using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2018, 08:20 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdinator
I can't believe it. Spent hours editing the stadiums and squads. Started a new career and it still wiped all my edits...PERMANENTLY!!!!! This familiar old bug still bites hard, even doing the workaround. So @#$*$!× annoyed!!!!!!
Remind me then what should be the sequence to edit and keep the edits moving into a CM? In the past anytime there was a roster update that you downloaded it wiped everything out. Last year at least I found that I could download a new roster without losing the edits, but I didn't really start a new career (just used the new roster in tournaments). Thanks.
Old 09-28-2018, 08:27 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumode
Excuse me for the probably stupid question, but how do you edit these stadiums? Is it a menu option I have missed?
In 18 if you went into customize edit teams there was an option to edit stadium. You could then rename your generic stadium or change to another stadium. You could only edit the generic stadia (ie, you can't rename Old Trafford "Sir Alex Ferguson" stadium). I would assume the current game would have similar options (I should be picking it up today)

There is an issue where after you do all this work (if you rename many stadia or reassign teams to new ones vs the defaults) where they could be wiped out...that's what I'm trying to find out how to avoid.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:45 AM   #21
Rookie

TexasBallCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
In 18 if you went into customize edit teams there was an option to edit stadium. You could then rename your generic stadium or change to another stadium. You could only edit the generic stadia (ie, you can't rename Old Trafford "Sir Alex Ferguson" stadium). I would assume the current game would have similar options (I should be picking it up today)

There is an issue where after you do all this work (if you rename many stadia or reassign teams to new ones vs the defaults) where they could be wiped out...that's what I'm trying to find out how to avoid.

This happens when you select download latest squads when starting a career mode. To prevent you need to load your squad, download updates on the squads screen, then select current customized squads when starting a new career mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBallCoach
This happens when you select download latest squads when starting a career mode. To prevent you need to load your squad, download updates on the squads screen, then select current customized squads when starting a new career mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thank you! That may be why I didn't run into it last year and as long as I'm not drinking when playing shouldn't make that mistake!
Old 09-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #23
Rookie

Yea, as most are saying...the key is to never pick download latest squads from the CM start menu. Just do customized.

If you DO choose download latest, your changes still exist, just won’t be in the CM. So all the hours of work wasn’t lost lol
Old 09-28-2018, 05:07 PM   #24
Blackout!

hurdinator's Arena

OVR: 4

I made sure I downloaded latest squads before starting my cm, then loaded my customised squads again. Finally, I started my cm...and would you believe it, it automatically began downloading latest squads! Can I really be that unlucky?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »