Home

Lack of fouls issue has been solved!

This is a discussion on Lack of fouls issue has been solved! within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
The Best Sports Game of 2019: MLB The Show 19
The Best Franchise Mode of 2019: NBA 2K20's MyLeague
Worst Trend in Sports Games in 2019: Single-Player Modes Getting Shafted
Does the XFL interest you at all? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 03-25-2019, 04:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Lack of fouls issue has been solved!

With some crazy modifications we have been solved the lack of fouls issue in FIFA. We chose FIFA 16 because it's the best and most realistic engine there is (in our opinion).

In default arcade FIFA and PES games you get 0-2 fouls per game (when you're playing against CPU). In real football there's about 20-25 fouls per game.

After our modifications you get 8-20 fouls per game. Here's an example gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQi3HSUHyC4&t

We've made other things more realistic too. Like CPU now attempting long balls more, defensive game is more effective, games rarely become scorefests (mostly 0-1, 1-1, 2-1 results between two equal teams) etc.

Everything explained here:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/fi...y-video.80146/

I thought you'd want to see this modification. It's not a placebo effect and "yet another gameplay mod". This is REAL, actual gameplay revolution.

Last edited by Kombalar; 03-25-2019 at 05:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2019, 04:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Lack of fouls issue has been solved!

I just played one of the most memorable games ever. 2016 Copa America quarterfinal against Uruguay. It was a HOT game... lots of fouls. Uruguay was playing dirty after I got the 1-0 goal... even Suarez was booked and he was complaining all the time.

Brilliant game all around. No short free kick issue... no short corner issue, no short goal kick issue. So it's not an issue... it really depends on the team how they execute these.

If people just KNEW how amazing this game is now. Wow!

Don't touch anything now. Haha. Everything has now clicked, gameplay wise. Injuries are probably a bit too common now. This game had 4.

This game was something else. I wish I had recorded it. It's games like these that made this all worthwhile. I got great and memorable games with PES5 back in the day but nothing compared to this.

This is _finally_ something that actually resembles a genuine football match. Just look at the fouls and stats. Tight, edgy game between the two rivals... lots of emotion. The crowd noise in FIFA 16 is amazing and this was LOUD.

2 x 15 min halfs, Legendary, Gameplayzer, v1.0 EXE

Old 04-07-2019, 06:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombalar
I just played one of the most memorable games ever. 2016 Copa America quarterfinal against Uruguay. It was a HOT game... lots of fouls. Uruguay was playing dirty after I got the 1-0 goal... even Suarez was booked and he was complaining all the time.

Brilliant game all around. No short free kick issue... no short corner issue, no short goal kick issue. So it's not an issue... it really depends on the team how they execute these.

If people just KNEW how amazing this game is now. Wow!

Don't touch anything now. Haha. Everything has now clicked, gameplay wise. Injuries are probably a bit too common now. This game had 4.

This game was something else. I wish I had recorded it. It's games like these that made this all worthwhile. I got great and memorable games with PES5 back in the day but nothing compared to this.

This is _finally_ something that actually resembles a genuine football match. Just look at the fouls and stats. Tight, edgy game between the two rivals... lots of emotion. The crowd noise in FIFA 16 is amazing and this was LOUD.

2 x 15 min halfs, Legendary, Gameplayzer, v1.0 EXE

Do these settings also work for Ps4 version of FIFA 19 ?
Thanks
Old 04-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #4
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by briguy4747
Do these settings also work for Ps4 version of FIFA 19 ?
Thanks
No. You can't apply mods to console
Old 04-07-2019, 08:10 PM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Does this work for Fifa 19 pc? The instructions are for FIFA 16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2019, 01:32 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Does this work for Fifa 19 pc? The instructions are for FIFA 16.
FIFA 16 is superior football game to FIFA 19. That's why we chose to mod FIFA 16.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:25 AM   #7
Rookie

Here's new video which shows the new features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NIENCBrII
Old 04-27-2019, 08:36 PM   #8
Rookie

BannaCricket's Arena

OVR: 0

I appreciate the work you put into this, but testing it on an obsolete version of the game, and declaring the problem as being "solved" is misleading, and absolutely incorrect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »