Home

Career Mode Help please with Wages

This is a discussion on Career Mode Help please with Wages within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2019, 02:38 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Career Mode Help please with Wages

Hey Everyone, i apologize about the continued questions. I really do

Was hoping someone could really help me out. I just bought FIFA 19 and started a career mode as Leeds City. I signed 4 free Agents and completed 2 Transfers. Now it says i have 6.4 million in transfer budget left for only 2k in wages and now i cant sign any youth or anyone.

I really dont want to restart. Is there a way i can get more wage money? Can i release someone? IF someone could please explain how this works, id greatly appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2019, 04:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Career Mode Help please with Wages

You need to play attention to how much money u make per week and how much your player wages equal to

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-27-2019, 06:14 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpw2189
You need to play attention to how much money u make per week and how much your player wages equal to

Any tips for improving a team with signings and transfers? Do you spread out signings and transfers over a few weeks?

I’m still trying to understand how you see your current player wage spending and how much left?
Old 06-27-2019, 07:25 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I normally dont sign players in the first transfer window i get to know the team first and and if i do buy players i make sure some players have been sold and to check your players wages go to rhe squad hub and go to the last tab

Old 06-27-2019, 09:18 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Any tips for improving a team with signings and transfers? Do you spread out signings and transfers over a few weeks?

I’m still trying to understand how you see your current player wage spending and how much left?
How does the squad look and can you sell someone to free up weekly wages? So if you've brought in 6 players for Leeds United and I don't recall them being a bad team you may have redundancy where you could sell off someone with a higher weekly wage where you a new signing or a comparable player at or below the weekly wage. At this point you probably have enough players on the squad to sell someone off so you can invest in a youth academy.

Not sure from your questions how much you are aware but keep in mind the transfer window ends at the end of August in the game so after that you won't be able to move anyone until January. So see if you can move someone.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »