Home

Realistic Expectations for FIFA 20 Career Mode News

This is a discussion on Realistic Expectations for FIFA 20 Career Mode News within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Realistic Expectations for FIFA 20 Career Mode News

why would that be? Remember this isn't football manager where you have the entire world and as mentioned above you have licensing issues, so being able to add in more teams and more broadcast packages in addition to other enhancements I think is a reasonable expectation/hope.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #10
MVP

On field I hope that we see more fouls like most of us, but I'm not expecting it. Better AI teammates and improved CPU team management is something I expect for 20, but I'm really not thinking that is a high bar to reach.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:01 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
why would that be? Remember this isn't football manager where you have the entire world and as mentioned above you have licensing issues, so being able to add in more teams and more broadcast packages in addition to other enhancements I think is a reasonable expectation/hope.
I mean that's true, but billing a new league as a "career mode feature" is totally lame. I don't think they'd do that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #12
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0

I wouldn't classify new leagues and broadcast packages as lame. Clearly a lot of people care about such as there is literally a person in this thread hoping for a proper Brazilian league. If I'm a company I wouldn't let leagues/licensing be the centerpiece of any new feature announcements though.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:23 AM   #13
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Something else that is easily possible and would make a lot of people happy, myself included is the ability to schedule your own preseason friendlies. Right now it's a crap shoot because it's a tournament. Oh you didn't get out of the group stage of that tournament sucks to be you hope you didn't have any tactics you want to try out. Slightly related note since pro clubs is getting a proper practice mode hopefully we can get that in CM. That would be huge. It would be nice to get a safe space to get a feel for new transfers and trying out new tactics.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:19 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAL925
I mean that's true, but billing a new league as a "career mode feature" is totally lame. I don't think they'd do that
I get what you're saying and agree they wouldn't bill something like that as a feature but more of a bullet point for new leagues they are able to add on top of what they have previously offered. If they were able to offer a few more leagues (and be transparent about anything they lost) or international clubs they should put that in the brochure, but yes, wouldn't call these 'features'.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:22 PM   #15
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

The only thing I want is the ability to control every team in the league. You can control multiple teams in every other game, why not FIFA? It would solve transfer and lineup issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 08:58 AM   #16
Rookie

Smarter AI for CPU would go a long way. EA has that problem in all of their games.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »