Home

FIFA 20 Patch 1.05 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 Patch 1.05 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes Here within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2019, 06:45 AM   #17
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa 20: Title Update #4 Live on PC ... Xbox & PS Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
Amazing, someone on another website stated, that we will have to restart our careers in order for the changes to take effect? Is this true?

In the patch notes it says that the only thing we'll need to restart for is the Champions League/Europa League dissapearances
Old 10-16-2019, 07:19 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
That was secretly fixed the other week mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Nope, still an issue.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:45 AM   #19
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: FIFA 20 Patch 1.05 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes He

Word on the street is that the patch went live this morning around 5am EST for PS and Xbox. Haven't been able to check myself.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:56 AM   #20
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Would have loved to see something about the likelihood of fouls being increased a little, but overall it sounds like a massive patch, and it all sounds good on paper at least.

I've definitely felt like the CPU hasn't been as tough this year.* I had the game prompt me last night to jump up to Legendary, which has never happened in previous years.* Sounds like they should play better, hopefully not too jarring a spike in difficulty.
Old 10-16-2019, 09:11 AM   #21
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
That was secretly fixed the other week mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I heard it was fixed inside of Career Mode, but was still bugged in the main screen edit player tab. Too many issues, this year and this was the deciding factor for me since I do a ton of editing before starting Career Mode saves. Not buying FIFA, this year. Madden is on sale in the Playstation Store for $40, so I got that, last night.
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2019, 09:38 AM   #22
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Not buying FIFA, this year. Madden is on sale in the Playstation Store for $40, so I got that, last night.

Madden is a ton of fun this year. I put like 150 hours into it in the first month it was out. You'll enjoy it. Like all EA games it's flawed, but if you overlook those things it's very enjoyable.

I avoided FIFA until Monday and i've been having some fun with it so far. Defending is terrible and there's still a lot in career mode that's weird. The difficulty is strange too. World Class is usually a really good challenge and too frustrating for me to play a full season on, but this year it feels much more like Pro has in the past. It has been an enjoyable experience overall so far, but my expectations were as low as they could get. At the end of the day, I just need something to hold me over for 8 more days until Modern Warfare releases though. If EA was going to destroy Fifa one year, this isn't a bad year for that to happen with MW and with Madden being so good.
Old 10-16-2019, 09:54 AM   #23
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

Re: FIFA 20 Patch 1.05 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes He

Still have time on the trial, gave it a run last night after patch (PC version), attacking is so easy and passing/dribbling is very responsive. But defending is another story, it's a pain in the butt (no I don't hold contain) and the teammate AI seem dumber than previous FIFA years. Shooting seems inconsistent, shot several wide nets even when I was 10-15 ft in front of it.

TLDR: The offensive portion of the game is responsive and smooth, shooting is random, defending portion is crippled and sluggish.

Still not buying, playing PES 2020 instead.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:01 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

They cpu still freezes from time to time after making a dribbling move 1vs1 is idiotic and makes it way too esay to get on goal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »