Home

FIFA 20: Patch 1.09 and 1.10 Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA 20: Patch 1.09 and 1.10 Impressions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2019, 09:00 AM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
FIFA 20: Patch 1.09 and 1.10 Impressions

Ten patches in nearly two and a half months is impressive for a sports game. And...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2019, 11:16 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ten patches and two and a half months after release and custom mode tournaments- including UCL - for offline players on all platforms are unplayable with game crashing when attempting save after approx 25/30 games (either simulated or played).....and EA still not responding to people complaining, asking a refund or just wondering if/when it will be fixed.. To say Fifa20 is a letdown is an understatement. For a lot of offline players it has been a fraud!
Old 12-10-2019, 09:14 AM   #3
Rookie

seegoblu's Arena

OVR: 1
Probably an unpopular opinion, but what has happened to this site? Since when has OS become all FUT/MUT all the time? The front page is full of information about the modes most(?) readers on here complain about the most. A disappointing development. I used to love to spend time here reading articles but now it looks like it's time to find a new sports gaming website.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:29 AM   #4
Just started!

DavidDawn's Arena

Re: FIFA 20: Patch 1.09 and 1.10 Impressions

Is the career mode fixed?
Old 12-10-2019, 10:26 AM   #5

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by seegoblu
Probably an unpopular opinion, but what has happened to this site? Since when has OS become all FUT/MUT all the time? The front page is full of information about the modes most(?) readers on here complain about the most. A disappointing development. I used to love to spend time here reading articles but now it looks like it's time to find a new sports gaming website.
I mean, I'd imagine they're tailoring their content towards what game modes are used the most. As far as I can tell, game-wise, the people who hate UT modes are still the vocal minority. It's the feedback paradigm, where people who are upset often have more to say than those whom are satisfied, so you won't find many people praising UT modes here.

That said, I can't say I've ever really found any of the articles in my 10+ years here that enamoring, I don't know what I really expect from them though either, so I can't really provide feedback to help improve them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2019, 11:53 AM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I love how they fixed the league tables by breaking them the other way.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:14 AM   #7
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:

This is exactly how I feel and rarely post in here. It’s even worse on Reddit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2019, 10:53 AM   #8
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I've always thought that this site (meaaning the FIFA Forum) was relatively low impact traffic-wise when you consider the number of people world wide that purchase the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »