Home

EA & LaLiga Announce 10 Year Exclusive Partnership Renewal For FIFA Franchise

This is a discussion on EA & LaLiga Announce 10 Year Exclusive Partnership Renewal For FIFA Franchise within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2020, 01:58 AM   #17
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: EA & LaLiga Announce 10 Year Exclusive Partnership Renewal For FIFA Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I play Madden, so i get where you're coming from... but PES does the exact same thing so this isn't the same as what EA does with Madden. That's why we have stupid Piemonte Calcio in Fifa 20. I don't blame them at all for doing this and they do a great job of integrating it into the game with presentation elements, kits, stadiums, etc.
i wish both games would stop but PES isnt even close to the same level. EA would do this regardless if PES did it or not. They have the Premier League and now La Liga, arguably the two most popular leagues in the world. PES wouldnt survive without cherry picking a few teams here and there.

I use to play madden but dont anymore. I love football and EA has wrecked football games, I pine for NFL 2k. I really hope they dont do the same to PES.
Golden State Warriors
Old 08-10-2020, 09:49 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA & LaLiga Announce 10 Year Exclusive Partnership Renewal For FIFA Franchise

Lack of licenses shouldn't be an excuse to make a crap game. Option Files make the lack of licenses a moot point, PES has bigger problems.

Last edited by TeleTex82; 08-10-2020 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:02 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
Lack of licenses shouldn't be an excuse to make a crap game. Option Files make the lack of licenses a moot point, PES has bigger problems.
What do you mean? If we compare Fifa and Pes as football simulators, Pes has no problems.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:14 PM   #20
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleTex82
PES actually makes an amazing game. Of course the gameplay isn’t perfect but I highly prefer it to fifa. I love PES.

My problem is they don’t get to recreate authentic premier league presentation. Yes option files are great for uniforms but not for stadiums, crowd chants, presentation etc. Recreating an authentic premier league or la liga experience is important to hardcore gaming fans and especially to the casual market. If you are an everyday person looking to play as your favorite premier league team, are you going to jump through all the hoops to install an option file or are you going to buy the game that has your team’s uniform, stadium, chants etc already in the game. Saying it’s moot because of the option file isn’t really a good argument
Golden State Warriors

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »