Home

Plenty of FIFA 21 Gameplay Details Revealed For Current-Gen Systems

This is a discussion on Plenty of FIFA 21 Gameplay Details Revealed For Current-Gen Systems within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2020, 11:39 AM   #17
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Plenty of FIFA 21 Gameplay Details Revealed For Current-Gen Systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
It is clear, that's what they are saying. Also in a different hands-on impressions article (bleacher report) they've written that the cpu does a skill move every few seconds in this mode.

That's fine, you don't have to use the option. But what is not fine for me is that the cpu will actively switch tactics to try to score or defend a lead in this competitor mode only. (Again it's in the pitch notes!).

The fact that this will be a thing in competitor mode exclusively is quite ridiculous. (And by extension only on the top difficulty level, since there's no competitor mode option if you play on world class or below). There is little point to any match in CM if the cpu does not use the tactical system to try and win! This has been a basic feature of football games for as long as we've had football games.
Sorry my statement wasn't clear. I meant are "pro" players the only criteria being used in the creation of "competitor mode" and that no actual tactics that are used in real life being in play. As I was hoping that the pitch notes just ommitted actual tactics being in part of the plan.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:50 AM   #18
Rookie

FIFA is simply Shi$. Period. They need completeley new programmers, a complete new Team, start from scratch. Everything else is just a waste of time and a joke to laugh about. Everytime i think of FIFA, i'm laughing and ask myself 'When do i get my 60€ back as a refund for Fifa20?!'

The biggest difference from PES and FIFA is, that one is a real soccer simulation (or at least tries close to be one) and the other one is a questionable result of code-fragments with official licenses and soccer atmosphere which should simply only look like a soccer game.

I hope the post was clear LOL
Old 09-01-2020, 08:25 AM   #19
Rookie

Jimmy_gw's Arena

It looks really great. I only wish the new graphic changes would have been available for PS4 as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »