Home

FIFA 21 Review - Presentation and Career Mode Improvements Held Back By Gameplay

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 Review - Presentation and Career Mode Improvements Held Back By Gameplay within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2020, 06:45 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 21 Review - Presentation and Career Mode Improvements Held Back By Gameplay

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2020, 02:10 PM   #26
Rookie

DrMcLeanAnn's Arena

Re: FIFA 21 Review - Presentation and Career Mode Improvements Held Back By Gameplay

graphics are the best!
Old 10-20-2020, 10:29 AM   #27
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
what makes the game unplayable?

No fouls against the users, so you have no free kicks or penalty kicks

The cpu refuses to cross the ball. They will just keep dribbling on the wing aimlessly

CMs play zero defense. When user or the cpu gets past the CMs they will literally just look back at the ball. They will not engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-21-2020, 05:56 AM   #28
Rookie

David54's Arena

Yea, graphics is pretty good...but for the rest* I really dissapointed by*mprovements at all. imo

Old 10-25-2020, 11:43 AM   #29
Rookie

Maybe I only have this question, because the last version I played in career mode a lot was 17, and now I have one particular problem:
With all the changes to the training, which I find mostly good, for the life of me, I can't find a way to train my goalkeepers.

Do I miss something, do I look in the wrong menues, or has this option been gone for years?
Old 10-26-2020, 03:13 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2202
Maybe I only have this question, because the last version I played in career mode a lot was 17, and now I have one particular problem:
With all the changes to the training, which I find mostly good, for the life of me, I can't find a way to train my goalkeepers.

Do I miss something, do I look in the wrong menues, or has this option been gone for years?
I don't think you can solely train Goalkeepers anymore since training is all done as a squad with the new drills. Your GK's will grow really quickly as long as they're playing from what I've noticed though.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:00 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalupajuana
I don't think you can solely train Goalkeepers anymore since training is all done as a squad with the new drills. Your GK's will grow really quickly as long as they're playing from what I've noticed though.
Thank you.

But I see this a big problem. I have a very good young number one goalkeeper with a long-term contract, who is still developping. I have no reason to play the even younger ones I have in my squad more often than once a month. So I have a feeling that they might never improve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2020, 12:17 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2
I dont get that Career Mode save cant be transfered to nextgen. Sports Game in general isnt worth to buy yearly. only minor improvments

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »