Home

FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last Minute Goal Celebrations

This is a discussion on FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last Minute Goal Celebrations within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2020, 10:15 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last Minute Goal Celebrations

EA has released their opening cinematic trailer for the next-gen version of FIFA 21, featuring Liverpool...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2020, 04:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
It all looks great but it will be useless if they don’t fix gameplay. Fifa 21 is the worst FIFA in years *IMO. Its arcade gameplay, the *unrealistic * defensive. play and strategy that lead to way too many and easy goals being scored or conceded at every difficult level * .
The authenticity of the game starts with gameplay. It’s useless to re-create accurate *environments if the game plays like anything but real *soccer and feels like a kids video game instead of a *true *simulation *of the sport we love*
Old 11-29-2020, 05:51 AM   #3
Just started!

SkyBlue AC's Arena

Im waiting for ps5 production here in Europe. So i can play next gen
Old 11-29-2020, 06:44 AM   #4
Rookie

Re: FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazz50
It all looks great but it will be useless if they don’t fix gameplay. Fifa 21 is the worst FIFA in years *IMO. Its arcade gameplay, the *unrealistic * defensive. play and strategy that lead to way too many and easy goals being scored or conceded at every difficult level * .
The authenticity of the game starts with gameplay. It’s useless to re-create accurate *environments if the game plays like anything but real *soccer and feels like a kids video game instead of a *true *simulation *of the sport we love*

Could not agree more.

Pretty pictures are nice, but I want to play a game, which resembles real football.
(And no, PES is not it, either)
Old 11-29-2020, 07:26 AM   #5
Rookie

The previous comments are right, EA are professionals when it comes to close angled shots when showing off a new sports game, but like I said in another FIFA or Madden next gen article on here, IT'S ALL ABOUT GAMEPLAY, that's your beginning middle and end, screw everything elese.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2020, 07:32 AM   #6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: FIFA 21 Next-Gen Opening Cinematic Trailer, Short Clips of Loading Times & Last M

That looks absolutely breathtaking. I’m glad that I can enjoy FIFA, PES and FM. Options are never a bad thing and I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-29-2020, 10:11 AM   #7
Rookie

Is it just me or that goal by Sterling look like it was taken from a live soccer match and modified to look like a video game. Just look at the crowd reaction for example.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:39 PM   #8
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

• A second of gameplay was in that clip!
  • The crowd and graphics did look good though. It always looks good that has never been an issue.
  • EA need to stop bragging about load time like that's something exclusive they've figured out. Thank Sony/MS for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »