Home

FIFA 22 Wishlist: Five Areas That Must Improve

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 Wishlist: Five Areas That Must Improve within the EA Sports FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-05-2021, 12:05 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
FIFA 22 Wishlist: Five Areas That Must Improve

While Konami sat out the mid-cycle jump to next gen, EA went full steam ahead with...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2021, 12:44 PM   #2
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 Wishlist: Five Areas That Must Improve

I just don't think the incentive for smarter AI and to refocus on creating a realistic playing game is there. They will continue to make a fantastic looking game with top tier presentation though. Unless PES becomes a real threat or the game gets NBA live levels of terrible I think the game is going to continue it's downward trajectory.

"I like the guacamole. Now I don't really love the guacamole. So I get it when I feel like it."
Old 03-05-2021, 03:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
I just don't think the incentive for smarter AI and to refocus on creating a realistic playing game is there. They will continue to make a fantastic looking game with top tier presentation though. Unless PES becomes a real threat or the game gets NBA live levels of terrible I think the game is going to continue it's downward trajectory.
100% agree, it's gameplay that lets Fifa down. I'm not going to be rushing out to get fifa22. I will at some point just because I can't help myself lol.
I'm more interested in what konomi have to offer with pes22 and master league.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-08-2021, 12:50 AM   #4
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifatas
100% agree, it's gameplay that lets Fifa down. I'm not going to be rushing out to get fifa22. I will at some point just because I can't help myself lol.
I'm more interested in what konomi have to offer with pes22 and master league.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yes this. I think the majority of the football gaming community is waiting to see what Konami is going to deliver with PES 22 since they skipped serious development on PES 21 to work on PES 22. We all know what FIFA will bring to the table...its been the same for close to a decade now. Great graphics, great presentation, focus on FUT and the same lacklustre gameplay.
Old 03-16-2021, 08:39 AM   #5
Rookie

much like the wish list says i would be willing to overlook some of the arcadey gameplay issues if we could get online career mode. if there needs to be some kind of restrictions to it thats fine but there is no excuse not to have one when madden, 2k and even ncaa had it.

speaking of 2k and i feel like this where the two brands differ is it feels like 2k has spent time on giving players individual feels to them both in animation and look. the face scans are great on fifa but i would like to feel a bit of individuality in running style shooting style etc just a little more. also player tendencies may help for there to be more fouls called when i have a skilled player going against a weak defender.

ive been teetering on if im going to pick up fifa immediately or not. im having a hard to really getting immersed into the game. as the post says i want to be playing football not just playing fifa. that could easily be fixed with a deeper career mode and the option for a simulation setting where it feels like the user v user or user v cpu playing football no matter the style (tiki taka, long ball, counter etc.) matters. And you can leave they style you have for "competitive" FUT and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA »