Home

FIFA 22 HyperMotion Trailer and Details Revealed - Full Team Authentic Motion, Tactical A.I., Kinetic Air Battles & Much More

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 HyperMotion Trailer and Details Revealed - Full Team Authentic Motion, Tactical A.I., Kinetic Air Battles & Much More within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2021, 11:32 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 22 HyperMotion Trailer and Details Revealed - Full Team Authentic Motion, Tactical A.I., Kinetic Air Battles & Much More

EA released their first FIFA 22 trailer earlier today focusing on the new next-gen HyperMotion gameplay...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 07-11-2021 at 12:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2021, 12:16 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 Releases on October 1 - Powered by HyperMotion Trailer

Wow this could be incredible. On its face, it's the exact opposite of the 1 v 1 dynamic we've been seeing previously. I've bought and played too many fifas not to be sceptical but this is exciting.
Old 07-11-2021, 01:14 PM   #3
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Some good stuff here: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22

Can't lie - I'm pretty hyped. I also expect to be massively disappointed, but this is the time of year for dreaming what FIFA could be, ha. Still, new animation tech, new ball physics, new team-based and individual AI, overhauled goalkeepers, plus a create your own team in Career Mode - that's not a bad list, even if I have little faith in EA to execute.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the improvements playing on the PS5, so here's to hoping that the new gen of FIFA is much better than the last one!
Old 07-11-2021, 01:20 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm interested to hear and see more about Hypermotion. It is definitely a feature that will be passed to other EA Sports titles starting next year.
Old 07-11-2021, 01:20 PM   #5
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Did they improve better in Career Mode on ps5 version than PS4 version ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2021, 01:50 PM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

I want to be pumped, but I'm not seeing a lot of new in this. The writeup that Immortal linked to adds much more than the dumb flash trailer. Need to see it in action to really know if this is just adding new animations or if it's actually a shift for the game.

Seeing create a club options for career is interesting, but hopefully the mode got more attention than that alone.
Old 07-11-2021, 02:01 PM   #7
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I want to be pumped, but I'm not seeing a lot of new in this. The writeup that Immortal linked to adds much more than the dumb flash trailer. Need to see it in action to really know if this is just adding new animations or if it's actually a shift for the game.

Seeing create a club options for career is interesting, but hopefully the mode got more attention than that alone.
I hear ya but I sort of disagree (though I'd never tell someone they should be pumped for a new FIFA, lol). A new animations system, new ball physics, new tactics, AI, and keepers - that potentially could lead to big improvements. Especially considering it touches on many of our biggest gameplay gripes. Plus if Create a Club is as good as Creation Centre was, that'd be solid.

So, while I agree with everyone's pessimism, IMO this year (largely due to the new systems) offers the potential for the biggest improvement we've seen in a while. Potential being the keyword here.

Personally I've felt for years that last gen tech was really limiting improvements. Hopefully the leap to the current gen allows them to execute better. The proof will be in the pudding but fingers and toes crossed!
Old 07-11-2021, 02:12 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
I hear ya but I sort of disagree (though I'd never tell someone they should be pumped for a new FIFA, lol). A new animations system, new ball physics, new tactics, AI, and keepers - that potentially could lead to big improvements. Especially considering it touches on many of our biggest gameplay gripes. Plus if Create a Club is as good as Creation Centre was, that'd be solid.

So, while I agree with everyone's pessimism, IMO this year (largely due to the new systems) offers the potential for the biggest improvement we've seen in a while. Potential being the keyword here.

Personally I've felt for years that last gen tech was really limiting improvements. Hopefully the leap to the current gen allows them to execute better. The proof will be in the pudding but fingers and toes crossed!
Yeah I'm not sure how someone could look at that announcement and conclude there's not much new there. HyperMotion alone has the potential (there's that word again) to absolutely revolutionise this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »