Home

Fifa 22 CM not tracking back again ???

This is a discussion on Fifa 22 CM not tracking back again ??? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2021, 04:20 PM   #33
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Fifa 22 CM not tracking back again ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipNotiiC_x
The AI in this game and NHL are pitiful in the defensive zone and it's eye-opening to see/hear that it's basically on purpose. What a terrible approach by the devs, all to cater to competitive/casual scenes.

I heard Madden released in the same state… huge issues when you call a zone defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2021, 05:57 AM   #34
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa 22 CM not tracking back again...

One thing I’ve found with the Beta is that even on slow I have sprint speed down at 30 cos it’s way to quick on anything higher. I also have pass speed at about 35 as well.

There are major improvements from 21, but also a lot of the same crap as before & other annoying stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-20-2021, 03:50 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
One thing I’ve found with the Beta is that even on slow I have sprint speed down at 30 cos it’s way to quick on anything higher. I also have pass speed at about 35 as well.

There are major improvements from 21, but also a lot of the same crap as before & other annoying stuff.

What are the major improvements that you've noticed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2021, 10:05 AM   #36
Rookie

face2face's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
What are the major improvements that you've noticed?
Good question.

also, is the AI making a few crosses?
Old 08-20-2021, 03:29 PM   #37
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Certain teams do cross but sadly most don’t & try to skill move their way into the near post to try and score unfortunately. This is something I’ve constantly fed back to the closed forum.

Now the new animations are better, passing has more weight & shooting is vastly improved. Goalkeepers are a massive step in the right direction, I say step because they sometimes do something completely stupid at times.

The ball is now free from the player & has better weight & trajectory but still can be improved more.

Now I’ve seen Liverpool midfield track back, CB went forward so CDM dropped to cover him, this has happened with other teams but for actually tracking it’s still not there.

I’ve played both slow & normal speed & neither have eradicated the defenders doing a little cross led step over & then running after the attacking team to catch them up. I’ve properly slated EA in the forum & in the surveys they ask me to fill in about the beta regarding the fact even the defenders are actually refusing to track the attackers & instead keep that perfect line EA have said they have created to make defending better.

This is where it then gets weird, after posting this, getting two surveys about the new features & how they are working (or not), then getting an update on the beta which claimed it was allowing me to try Volta as well as career mode. The defenders are now tracking people, better positioning & now feels a lot more enjoyable gameplay. Just need them to do the same with crosses & fouls

Old 08-20-2021, 04:06 PM   #38
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Certain teams do cross but sadly most don’t & try to skill move their way into the near post to try and score unfortunately. This is something I’ve constantly fed back to the closed forum.

Now the new animations are better, passing has more weight & shooting is vastly improved. Goalkeepers are a massive step in the right direction, I say step because they sometimes do something completely stupid at times.

The ball is now free from the player & has better weight & trajectory but still can be improved more.

Now I’ve seen Liverpool midfield track back, CB went forward so CDM dropped to cover him, this has happened with other teams but for actually tracking it’s still not there.

I’ve played both slow & normal speed & neither have eradicated the defenders doing a little cross led step over & then running after the attacking team to catch them up. I’ve properly slated EA in the forum & in the surveys they ask me to fill in about the beta regarding the fact even the defenders are actually refusing to track the attackers & instead keep that perfect line EA have said they have created to make defending better.

This is where it then gets weird, after posting this, getting two surveys about the new features & how they are working (or not), then getting an update on the beta which claimed it was allowing me to try Volta as well as career mode. The defenders are now tracking people, better positioning & now feels a lot more enjoyable gameplay. Just need them to do the same with crosses & fouls

Are you on the last gen version or current?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-20-2021, 06:19 PM   #39
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Fifa 22 CM not tracking back again ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Are you on the last gen version or current?

Series X beta.

Having read some the issues people are reporting seem to be last gen consoles.

Old 08-20-2021, 06:34 PM   #40
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Re: Fifa 22 CM not tracking back again ???

Quote:
Series X beta.

Having read some the issues people are reporting seem to be last gen consoles.

Nice.

Hopefully PS5/X Series versions turn out to be a better experienc. I would have loved to keep testing the beta but playing the PS4 version was not enjoyable and was almost a carbon copy of '21 on the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »