Home

Beta Codes Sent Out

This is a discussion on Beta Codes Sent Out within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2021, 11:37 AM   #33
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Beta Codes Sent Out

Seeing tattoos on a few more players' arms and even on legs. Gives me hope that in the future, they will be able to do a full body scan on everyone and get them all in. I'd love to see Danny Ings with his full sleeves.
#WeAreND
Old 08-13-2021, 02:20 PM   #34
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
I played 1 game on ps5 and noticed a lot of differences. Players have more weight to them, they don’t look so floaty while running. The ball physics are noticeably different, especially on low shots. I’m going to play more later but lots of good things so far. I’m normally an offline player and actually prefer PES but this year is the most excited I’ve been for fifa. One negative is the midfielders still seem to not want to play defense in the box.

This is my exact thoughts. My midfielders and CB's watching Cavani come into the box qith the ball frustrates me but the weight of the players is awesome. I'm also watching the club wings take the ball down the line and instead of crossing they try to dribble in right to the near post instead of playing a cross or taking a shot.
Old 08-13-2021, 02:24 PM   #35
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
This is my exact thoughts. My midfielders and CB's watching Cavani come into the box qith the ball frustrates me but the weight of the players is awesome. I'm also watching the club wings take the ball down the line and instead of crossing they try to dribble in right to the near post instead of playing a cross or taking a shot.
I only played a couple matches of kickoff on WC difficulty, but I noticed the AI were very willing to hit long diagonal passes. I admittedly don't play much against the AI anymore so I don't know if this is new, but I certainly enjoyed seeing them mix up their attacks somewhat.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2021, 02:42 PM   #36
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
I only played a couple matches of kickoff on WC difficulty, but I noticed the AI were very willing to hit long diagonal passes. I admittedly don't play much against the AI anymore so I don't know if this is new, but I certainly enjoyed seeing them mix up their attacks somewhat.
That's fair. I've played 5 games. 1 as LFC vs United in kickoff mode. Where I watched Van Dijk and Henderson just stop and watch the attack come inside the 18. Then I started a career with Wolverhampton and saw 5 times in 4 matches the LW or RW of the AI just dribble in towards the front post
Idk if it's the way I'm playing defense or if it's the game. Just found it odd they wouldn't cross it into the box.
Old 08-13-2021, 03:24 PM   #37
Rookie

face2face's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
Just found it odd they wouldn't cross it into the box.
it's in the game.
same problem was there with fifa21 on ps5.
the AI was refusing to cross..
Old 08-13-2021, 03:37 PM   #38
Rookie

I guess they're open to feedback so we need to all report the AI not crossing and maybe it'll get tweaked for final release. Im still seeing zero fouls as well which has always been an issue with both Fifa and PES

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2021, 07:53 PM   #39
Rookie

I'm enjoying the beta quite a bit. To be honest, I am probably the type of FIFA gamer that a lot of people hate though.... I strictly play offline (Kick Off & Career) and I am someone who is going to buy the new version probably every year regardless. I'm aware that some of these iterations feel way too similar and that a lot of them seem like just roster updates but it is what it is. I really enjoy the FIFA series as a whole and love seeing what they bring to the table each year, even if it's minor.

Anyways... I am seeing more foul calls which is really nice. Allan from Everton was given a red card against me which was awesome because I truly did not see a single red card given to the CPU in my entire time with FIFA 21. Everything just feels prettier and smoother to me. Ball physics are awesome, AI seems more intelligent, passing/shooting/trapping looks more fluid, etc. Updates to player career are definitely a step in the right direction but there is plenty left to be desired.
Old 08-13-2021, 09:33 PM   #40
Rookie

face2face's Arena

Anyone tried the Slow speed?
Is it playable this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »