Home

FIFA 22 Q&A

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 Q&A within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: FIFA 22 Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Thanks for the response. That's so frustrating man... The GK kits they generated in the beta were so generic it made the whole create a team feel generic and unrealistic. Destroyed all immersion.
Yeah I feel you. It's like "if you're going to make it customizable, go all out".

Honestly, create a club is basically the same as create a Pro CLubs team with a few more additions that came over from FUT.
Old 09-22-2021, 10:06 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 6

Hi KG!

How is the CPU Offense? Is it somewhat believable? Do they cross when they should or just dribble back? Do they shoot outside?

Are the ball physics decent, when you cross specially? Meaning, is the arc of the ball natural?

Your thoughts in general about CPU offense would be great!
Old 09-22-2021, 10:14 AM   #11
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Hi KG!

How is the CPU Offense? Is it somewhat believable? Do they cross when they should or just dribble back? Do they shoot outside?

Are the ball physics decent, when you cross specially? Meaning, is the arc of the ball natural?

Your thoughts in general about CPU offense would be great!
The CPU offense is much better than it was in the beta pre-patch. There are still times where they look confused on the wings but I've seen numerous teams across Europe send in crosses which is encouraging. I've only seen one shot outside the box, from McGinn (Aston Villa) so that's one area that could use some tweaking by AI.

Ball physics are improved but still nothing I would consider good. They're good on ground passes but balls in the air, especially headers are the same mess they've been for the past few years. I've seen guys back-peddling near the edge of the 18 and able to get a powerful header on target.

The AI offense isn't bad at all. There are times where they get ping-pongy but overall it's not bad. I think most of the team tactics are jacked up which makes teams play the same but I've had some good matches on Legendary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 10:15 AM   #12
Rookie

Redwings19c's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks mate!
I've heard about the feature of dynamic fans. For example, if you're far behind, fans leave the stadium. Does this also apply when teams are on the bottom of the tables or does it just happen in game when you are loosing. I really want to see half empty stadiums when I play bottom teams.
Old 09-22-2021, 10:26 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
The CPU offense is much better than it was in the beta pre-patch. There are still times where they look confused on the wings but I've seen numerous teams across Europe send in crosses which is encouraging. I've only seen one shot outside the box, from McGinn (Aston Villa) so that's one area that could use some tweaking by AI.

Ball physics are improved but still nothing I would consider good. They're good on ground passes but balls in the air, especially headers are the same mess they've been for the past few years. I've seen guys back-peddling near the edge of the 18 and able to get a powerful header on target.

The AI offense isn't bad at all. There are times where they get ping-pongy but overall it's not bad. I think most of the team tactics are jacked up which makes teams play the same but I've had some good matches on Legendary.

Im on a 2 year FIFA "break" (did play but for like a month or so) and most of the things i disliked are still there...

Not enough shots outside the box (except first time shots probably, those were pretty common before); ball physics still strange (crosses specially), headers are like rockets...

Also saw a video this morning were GK animation on a shot was him faling to the ground on the spot (without stretching) and shrunk his arms! it seemed it was something forced to let the shot go in!

Let´s see... i was hopeful with FIFA this year, since PES seems a terrible mess, but i dont know...
Old 09-22-2021, 10:38 AM   #14
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwings19c
Thanks mate!
I've heard about the feature of dynamic fans. For example, if you're far behind, fans leave the stadium. Does this also apply when teams are on the bottom of the tables or does it just happen in game when you are loosing. I really want to see half empty stadiums when I play bottom teams.

I haven’t personally seen that but I haven’t played too far into a career mode to find out. I have seen screenshots that show dynamic attendance

https://twitter.com/ditaobr27/status...661337095?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2021, 10:39 AM   #15
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Im on a 2 year FIFA "break" (did play but for like a month or so) and most of the things i disliked are still there...

Not enough shots outside the box (except first time shots probably, those were pretty common before); ball physics still strange (crosses specially), headers are like rockets...

Also saw a video this morning were GK animation on a shot was him faling to the ground on the spot (without stretching) and shrunk his arms! it seemed it was something forced to let the shot go in!

Let´s see... i was hopeful with FIFA this year, since PES seems a terrible mess, but i dont know...

Regarding keepers

Keepers were really good in the beta pre-patch but people complained that they were OP’d and now they’re back to getting beat at the near post and not saving shots directly hit at them.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Regarding keepers

Keepers were really good in the beta pre-patch but people complained that they were OP’d and now they’re back to getting beat at the near post and not saving shots directly hit at them.

Yeah, that´s what i saw in the video... what a bummer!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »