Home

International Job Offers

This is a discussion on International Job Offers within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2022, 02:49 PM   #1
Rookie

John_Elway's Arena

OVR: 8
International Job Offers

Do I have to do something specific to get an International job offer from some of the better teams? Is it purely random? I would think the first offer would be whatever nationality you selected for your manager.

I would like to get Argentina, Brazil, or England. But so far just some smaller countries or ones with low ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2022, 09:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: International Job Offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Elway
Do I have to do something specific to get an International job offer from some of the better teams? Is it purely random? I would think the first offer would be whatever nationality you selected for your manager.

I would like to get Argentina, Brazil, or England. But so far just some smaller countries or ones with low ratings.
Your first offers will be based solely on the prestige of the league you're in and the team you manage. Success will bring larger/better offers. You can manage an MLS team and get Austria, Hungary level offers. I've managed Everton and gotten Iceland and Greece. If you manage one of the big clubs you'll get Brazil, Spain, Argentina, etc.

If you managed a mid/low level Premier League team and win the title that can help, too.

I feel like the nationality of your manager was more of a factor when when had the EA Catalogue and one of the items you could unlock and use was getting an international management offer from your home country.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »