Home

PS3 Community Rosters - PS3

This is a discussion on PS3 Community Rosters - PS3 within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #25
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: PS3 Community Rosters - PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I should be flexible all week, just let me know when I can knock of the Big East.

I may swing a "work from home" day tomorrow and get the game tomorrow morning, I might be able to do the BE before noon EST if that works with other people's schedule.
If you do get the game tomorrow morning, start the original file and then just share it with whoever else is on here. I can't work on the rosters until tomorrow night unfortunately.

We should start planning what's going on tomorrow right now. I could work on the rosters after 6:30 est
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #26
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

My only concern is the availability of the game, well besides securing a work-from-home day. I had to go to something absurd like 5-7 different stores to find Live 10 on release day and NCAA is way less popular. If I can't do it in the AM then just put me to the back burner and carry on.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 11-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #27
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

I am available after 5pm pacific time
Old 11-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Maybe if the dynamic update does mess with rosters you guys should wait until the first one before you start. I know that is a long wait but you might as well be up to date from the first week instead of whenever they finalized the stuff.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #29
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

If the updates mess with the rosters then I won't be using the updates, I assume everyone else will feel the same

Names rosters > Dynamic updates.

BTW, I can't work from home tomorrow so someone else will have to kick off the project.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 11-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #30
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
If the updates mess with the rosters then I won't be using the updates, I assume everyone else will feel the same

Names rosters > Dynamic updates.

BTW, I can't work from home tomorrow so someone else will have to kick off the project.
I realize that but up-to-date rosters > quickest rosters out

Even if you have to wait a week I don't see why you wouldn't do it. That extra 5 days would give you guys time to get this extremely organized such as time schedules, communication, etc.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #31
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

I think BigDMO is right guys. I won't name names, but I was looking forward to one guy's NCAA Football Roster. He said he was going to do all this stuff with his file, then when we found out there was going to be some kind of problem with draft classes--Boom: he quit. In a way I didn't blame him; he did all that work and found out it would be for nothing, so he didn't do it again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #32
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I think BigDMO is right guys. I won't name names, but I was looking forward to one guy's NCAA Football Roster. He said he was going to do all this stuff with his file, then when we found out there was going to be some kind of problem with draft classes--Boom: he quit. In a way I didn't blame him; he did all that work and found out it would be for nothing, so he didn't do it again.

Well, we won't have a problem with draft classes.

As far as dynamic updates - nothing we can do with that, oh well, if it interferes w/ the names (which I don't think it will) I guess people will have to choose between named rosters and "dynamic updates."

And roster updates are very uncommon w/ NCAA BB/March Madness. Didn't the roster update on this one come at the very end of the season? We'll work with what we have and try to finish naming them asap. In the meantime, others should definitely be pointing out major roster fixes that need to be made (like if there's still random and fake All-American caliber players on mid-majors, or good players missing from the game).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »