Home

Updated 13-14 rosters! NCAAB'10 (ps3)

This is a discussion on Updated 13-14 rosters! NCAAB'10 (ps3) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #25
Pro

apate93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Updated 13-14 rosters! NCAAB'10 (ps3)

I can't find the generic roster from the game that I saved on my flash drive when I look for it on my computer. Can someone help me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 21

@smallfrie

For some reason EA always likes to make things difficult, you cannot edit the years of players. I would have actually had to re-create everyone otherwise!
Old 11-27-2013, 10:04 AM   #27
Rookie

@apate

Save your generic file actually on the ps3 right when you pop the game in. Then put it on your flash. Then put my roster on your computer desk top. Swap my SYS-data portion of the file with your generic one and copy back on the ps3.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:05 AM   #28
Rookie

Here are instructions to download...feel free to message me with any questions:

**Essentially, replace my SYS-DATA portion of the file with your generic saved file (SYS-DATA portion). Each file contains four parts....see below, read carefully!

For the 2010 game, rosters are copy protected. Save a generic roster file and put it on a USB and copy it to your computer desk top.

Now that you have your original edited rosters and generic roster file on your desk top, open the PS3-save data folder and delete the "SYS-Data" portion of the generic file you just saved a few minutes ago.

Then open the named file and copy the edited roster "SYS-Data" portion into the generic PS3-save data folder. Now you should now have a complete edited roster which is under your PS3 id/name.

Put what was your "generic roster" back on the flash drive and use the triangle button to copy your new roster to your PS3 hard drive.

--
Simple version:

1. Download the rosters from the OS thread.
2. Unzip/extract all the file
3. Take the SYS-DATA portion of the file out of the folder--leave it on your desktop.
---
1. Put the NCAA 10 game in and save a generic/no-name roster right away
2. Exit the game and take that no-name/generic roster file and copy on a flash drive
3. Replace the generic/no name SYS-DATA portion of the file with my SYS-DATA update.
4. Put that generic roster with MY UPDATE back on the ps3.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:12 AM   #29
Rookie

DaUalldayx3's Arena

thank you so much i got it to work. also, i can edit players for some reason. there is no issue. thanks a ton!!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #30
Pro

apate93's Arena

My PS3 tells me the file is corrupted when I try to load it.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #31
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Follow the instructions:

Step 1
A. Download the updated roster from the OS thread to your computer.
B. Unzip/extract all the file.
C. Take the SYS-DATA portion of the file out of the folder--leave it on your desktop.
(note that some uploaded files only include the SYS-DATA portion)
---
Step 2
A. Put the NCAA 10 game in and save roster (you're essentially saving the default roster (a generic/no-name roster) -- it will automatically save your roster as "Rosters_0."
B. Exit the game and go to PS3 Saved Data Utility and transfer the "Rosters_0" file to a USB drive.
C. Put the USB drive in your computer.
D. Replace the SYS-DATA portion of the roster file with the SYS-DATA update from Step 1.
E. Transfer the revised roster file from your USB drive to the PS3.

ALSO, I highly recommend the following for everyone using these rosters:

1) Keep a copy of that generic roster file (without the changes) on your computer for future roster updates.

2) Once you put the game in, load the updated roster file and then re-save it under a different name (e.g., ROSTERS 2013 14) so that you can then load up subsequent rosters using that generic "Rosters_0" file name. Once you load subsequent rosters, make sure you load and re-save again as indicated. For instance, I now have the following roster files installed on my PS3: "Rosters 2009 10", "Rosters 2012 13" and "Rosters 2013 14". I no longer have the default "Rosters_0" -- I will just use that file name for installing new rosters using the process TreyzAllDayz described above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apate93
My PS3 tells me the file is corrupted when I try to load it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #32
Pro

apate93's Arena

Finally got it to work. Thanks for the help, guys.

As for the rosters, they're not perfect by any means, but it's a heck of a lot better than playing with some generic roster. Much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »