Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox Roster Transfer Process

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox Roster Transfer Process within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox Roster Transfer Process

Is there anyway you can try it with this file to see if it is working? Are there any other known 13-14 roster files?
Old 12-31-2013, 08:02 AM   #10
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

For what it's worth, I got it to work by just following my instructions. Make sure you inject the file back into same "folder" that YOUR NCAA roster file is on your USB (when using USBXTAFGUI_v44).

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasrock
Is there anyway you can try it with this file to see if it is working? Are there any other known 13-14 roster files?

Last edited by bigdoc85; 12-31-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #11
Rookie

Ok will try again. Just to clarify.
1. When you say "inject the file" what file do u mean? The roster file that u just rehashed to match your profile?
2.when you say "same folder that your roster is" what do u mean?

After I rehash roster file to match my profile I click save to device on horizon. I then go back to usbxtaf and inject this roster into my e00000000 file. I'm assuming the injecting is where the prob is. But why is roster showing within my program and in game, yet names are not showing up??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 11:45 AM   #12
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

If you have the roster file you want on your desktop to start (and drag it to Horizon for resigning), when you resign, don't save to device. Just click the save, rehash, resign tab - that will change the file on your desktop.

If you click on the "E000 . . . . " file while in USBXTAF, it should show the title IDs of the games. Click on 454108C3 (which is NCAA 10). That then should bring up another folder "0000 . ..". Click on that one and your original NCAA 10 roster file should show up to the right. Move your cursor to that screen where the roster file shows up and inject the roster file (right click and hit "Inject" and find the roster file on your desktop, NOT "Inject Folder").

Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasrock
Ok will try again. Just to clarify.
1. When you say "inject the file" what file do u mean? The roster file that u just rehashed to match your profile?
2.when you say "same folder that your roster is" what do u mean?

After I rehash roster file to match my profile I click save to device on horizon. I then go back to usbxtaf and inject this roster into my e00000000 file. I'm assuming the injecting is where the prob is. But why is roster showing within my program and in game, yet names are not showing up??

Last edited by bigdoc85; 12-31-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:02 PM   #13
Rookie

Ok I will try when I get home and let u know. Thank u so much for your prompt responses. You've been great help!
Old 12-31-2013, 01:17 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Are you guys using USBXTAFGUI-v44?

You can't use just Horizon or Modio.
im using USBXTAFGUI-v44 and Modio and my success is 0 as of now.

UNC "RAM UP" Dynasty Yr 1 - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...a-14-xbox.html
Old 12-31-2013, 01:18 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
If you have the roster file you want on your desktop to start (and drag it to Horizon for resigning), when you resign, don't save to device. Just click the save, rehash, resign tab - that will change the file on your desktop.

If you click on the "E000 . . . . " file while in USBXTAF, it should show the title IDs of the games. Click on 454108C3 (which is NCAA 10). That then should bring up another folder "0000 . ..". Click on that one and your original NCAA 10 roster file should show up to the right. Move your cursor to that screen where the roster file shows up and inject the roster file (right click and hit "Inject" and find the roster file on your desktop, NOT "Inject Folder").

Hope that helps.
thanks im going to attempt agian withing the next day or so and give you an update

UNC "RAM UP" Dynasty Yr 1 - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...a-14-xbox.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 01:24 PM   #16
Rookie

[quote=bigdoc85;2045814782]If you have the roster file you want on your desktop to start (and drag it to Horizon for resigning), when you resign, don't save to device. Just click the save, rehash, resign tab - that will change the file on your desktop.

I Was able to see the file it seems my issue is rehashing the profile now thru Modio it was cake using Horizon for 2k13 to get various custom rosters but for some reason, Horizon will not work now and I cant seem to rehash my profile via Modio. Im trying to research and resolve this issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »