Home

NCAA Basketball 10 (2013-2014 Rosters)

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 (2013-2014 Rosters) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2014, 03:56 PM   #57
Rookie

msuspartan40's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 (2013-2014 Rosters)

Need depth charts and ratings for eastern Kentucky, Harvard, mercer, Kansas state, and coastal Carolina!
Old 03-11-2014, 11:58 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuspartan40
Need depth charts and ratings for eastern Kentucky, Harvard, mercer, Kansas state, and coastal Carolina!
Use realgm.com thats were i find my info for depth charts. I use the team site to get the players info. and for the ratings i use the stats, also on realgm.com. and thanks for lifting some of the weight off of me and JaDavian24's back.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:19 AM   #59
Rookie

hey guys i have to move the post date because i have to work on this science project and i need all of the 4 gbs i got on my flash drive for this project but hopefully i can post the rosters before the championship game or the middle of the tourney. thanks!!!!

and msuspartan40 can u post your rosters before mine if you dont mind

These are the teams i am doing:
Florida
Kentucky
Mississippi State
Georgia
LSU
Ole Miss
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Grambling State
Jackson State
MVSU
Prairie View A&M
Texas Southern
Tennessee Tech
Eastern Illinois
Oregon State
Stanford
USC
Washington State
Washington

Please let me know wat you guys want me to change and special things i might not know about these teams.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:44 PM   #60
Rookie

msuspartan40's Arena

Okay so I have ch2k8 and ncca10. I have those rosters, so great. But now I'm asking any xbox 360 user with nba 2k14 for help! For the people who don't ncaa and the people that want to play with quality graphics, we are making a march madness roster for nba 2k14. We are NOT fitting it all on one roster, but we're using 5 or 6 rosters to fit all the teams. If you don't have the teams you want to play with in the same roster then simply upload each one to 2kshare, and redownload them. We have about 40 teams done. WE NEED HELP. IF YOU WANT THIS DONE BY TOURNEY TIME THEN YOU NEED TO HELP! How can you help? By making a team for us. All we need is the automatic qualifying small conference winners. Just tell me what team you are making so I know what teams I don't have to make, and if we have it or not. For the small teams, make all the players ratings in the sixties, starters can be high sixties maybe 70. If their a star, then obviously that's an exception. The reason I'm posting this here is because first of all, a lot of people come here. Second, it doesn't let me post new topics for some reason. So I need someone to start a new thread. Please spread the word so we can get these done, tell people to mupload those minor teams! Pm me at msuspartan40, or send xbox message at JackAttack2700. Send a friend request, too!

Thank you.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:11 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Okay so I have ch2k8 and ncca10. I have those rosters, so great. But now I'm asking any xbox 360 user with nba 2k14 for help! For the people who don't ncaa and the people that want to play with quality graphics, we are making a march madness roster for nba 2k14. We are NOT fitting it all on one roster, but we're using 5 or 6 rosters to fit all the teams. If you don't have the teams you want to play with in the same roster then simply upload each one to 2kshare, and redownload them. We have about 40 teams done. WE NEED HELP. IF YOU WANT THIS DONE BY TOURNEY TIME THEN YOU NEED TO HELP! How can you help? By making a team for us. All we need is the automatic qualifying small conference winners. Just tell me what team you are making so I know what teams I don't have to make, and if we have it or not. For the small teams, make all the players ratings in the sixties, starters can be high sixties maybe 70. If their a star, then obviously that's an exception. The reason I'm posting this here is because first of all, a lot of people come here. Second, it doesn't let me post new topics for some reason. So I need someone to start a new thread. Please spread the word so we can get these done, tell people to mupload those minor teams! Pm me at msuspartan40, or send xbox message at JackAttack2700. Send a friend request, too!

Thank you.
Did you get the ncaa 10 rosters from this thread or find them somewhere else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #62
Rookie

msuspartan40's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsdude92
Did you get the ncaa 10 rosters from this thread or find them somewhere else?
Here. But I need help for the nba2k march madness rosters.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:43 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:

Thank you.
Um who is we just to know everyone working and also could you post all of you guys already done work on 2Kshare and if its already there then could you tell me all of the GTs to look under?

Check out my AAU Project get signed up and Sponsored!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nterested.html
Old 03-16-2014, 01:05 AM   #64
Rookie

to every body who is involved in this thread:

I am not going to be able to contribute to this roster project anymore my schoolwork is more important and i cant risk slacking in my studies and good luck to all of you who is involved in this thread. thanks for your hard work jadavian24 and when the next offline link comes around ill check it out and give my opinion good luck to all yall out there though.

Goodbye, have a nice life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »