Home

Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
What Was the Best Sports Gaming Year Ever? (Roundtable)
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football Interview
Operation Sports Is Seeking Multiple New Freelance Writers!

Old 12-07-2018, 02:43 AM   #121
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Cardinaldiehard's NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinaldiehard
Update out now for Patreon supporters

Are you sure that you posted an updated link? The link still says 11-11-18 & also the date in which the 1st post was updated still says 11-11-18 as well. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 12-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Are you sure that you posted an updated link? The link still says 11-11-18 & also the date in which the 1st post was updated still says 11-11-18 as well. Thanks.
Update is out now for Patreon supporters. The roster update was made as a post on Patreon. Only people supporting my work have access to it at the moment, after 7 days it unlocks for everyone.

Or search "Blake Duncan"
Old 12-07-2018, 10:17 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for explaining that Cardinaldiehard. I just didn't know if maybe I should pick Detroit in my march madness this year!
Old 12-08-2018, 04:00 PM   #124
Rookie

I don't plan on getting your newest roster, since I am already into a legacy with Indiana. 4-2, with a close loss to Nevada and Gonzaga. I was down 51 to 29 at half against the Zags, adjusted my press, and came back to lose 88 to 84. It was awesome. Perkins and Tilly killed me.

I have a good chance though to land the # 1 player next year, a much needed point guard.

So I just love your rosters, and getting back into this is helping me as I go through one of the hardest times in my life. Just being able to play with current rosters is so awesome.

In gratitude I just become a patron, though $1 a months feels like too little for all your hard work and passion.

Thanks!
Old 12-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #125
Rookie

Ok, so what is screwing my season up, no fault to you, are the unedited nobody schools that have super high ratings. That is why Duke started off 1-3! So what I am doing as a stop gap measure is going to all the unedited schools and for anyone who is really high, taking their skills down to 70. Any one else have an easy solution?

I totally understand that it takes a long time to edit all of the teams, and what you have done is superb. The spreadsheet is fantastic. Is there a way to edit the spreadsheet so I minimize some of the columns and just see the team name, player name, and then the ratings, not all of the statistics? Then it makes it easier to edit, since I would like to edit the unedited teams that my team will face with the most accurate ratings that I can.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #126
Rookie

Mike83's Arena

Hello

Just wondering if there is any way to copy your spread sheet so i could keep track of teams and players i have done on my game love the work you have done thanks
Old 12-16-2018, 10:24 PM   #127
Rookie

I started using the sliders posted in your spreadsheet, credit to TFI NiZIZ, and they are fantastic, much better than the "authentic" sliders posted on the forum, though much thanks to the person who made those too!

The problem I'm having is the freethrows on the road at Oklahoma St. were impossible! I'm playing as Indiana, and I had no issues with the freethrows until the Ok St. game. I guess its crazy because its one of the "toughest places to play." I lost in overtime because I couldn't hit a free throw, dropping my Indiana squad to 10-5. It was a great game, but the free throw situation was nuts!

What do you guys do about free throws at the toughest places to play? Do you turn the difficulty down to 0? I tried that but it the bar still moved super fast, like lightning.
Old 12-17-2018, 06:16 PM   #128
Rookie

Mike83's Arena

Hello Cardinaldiehard's

I was just wondering how to download your 6/12 roster update thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »