Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox Roster Transfer Process

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox Roster Transfer Process within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox Roster Transfer Process

NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox360 Roster Transfer Process

Special thanks to cableant and bamahead for prior posts and threads which helped with this process and some of the information here is copied from one of cableant’s threads which has some useful info and images -- you can find it below (note that he used it for Madden files but it is still relevant). Also, I have attached all of the Roster Files I have found for this game on prior threads. If you need a roster file, you can try these. If anyone has other updated ones, I'm happy to add them. The last one which starts with "ROSTERS_0 2013 is JaDavian24's 2013 NCAA Tournament Roster. The MAXJ roster is from an older thread and is apparently for the 2010-11 Season.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...360-users.html

You will need the following two programs for your computer. Please note that before I figured this out I tried to only use Horizon for this process and for whatever reason it doesn’t work alone because of an issue with transferring the Title ID. You need to use BOTH. I prefer Horizon to Modio so I will use that in my example (although cableant used Modio in his example).

• USBXTAFGUI-v44 (USB explorer program - here is where I found it: http://digiex.net/downloads/download...-download.html)

• Horizon or Modio (used to rehash/resign your roster file - www.xboxmb.com to download)

Next you need to have your own NCAA Basketball 10 file from YOUR XBOX (roster, profile, etc.) that is on your USB (this will have your unique profile and device id). I won't go into the formatting of your USB and transfer of the file from your Xbox -- you should be able to figure out how to do that from other sources.

Open USBXTAFGUI-v44 after inserting USB drive into your computer.

Click on File --> Open Device Selector --> Select your USB Memory Unit

Click on Data Partition -->Content--> E0000 . . . --> [Whatever Numbers you have]--> 00000001

You should see Your file in the window to the right.

Right click on it and Extract YOUR FILE to your desktop

Open Up Horizon. Open up your NCAA 10 file and the one you want with Horizon and go through the normal re-signing / re-hashing process.

Here are some videos from youtube which may help you understand how to use Horizon if you have never used it before. These are only provided so you understand how to use Horizon. These are not intended to be step-by-step instructions for what you are doing with your NCAA Basketball 10 Roster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QR25pRPgas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXksiqXcufA

Once have re-signed and re-hashed your roster file, close Horizon.

Back in USBXTAFGUI-v44 Right click and hit Inject your Custom Roster (make sure you inject it into same "folder" as your other NCAA Basketball 10 file). Take your USB and transfer the Roster File to Your Xbox and Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ROSTERS_0 20051122120544.zip (1.21 MB, 369 views)
File Type: zip MAXJ-Rosters.zip (715.7 KB, 333 views)
File Type: zip ROSTERS_0 20131026011938.zip (1.24 MB, 466 views)
File Type: zip NCAA 10 Xbox 2009-2010 Season.zip (807.9 KB, 557 views)
File Type: zip NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox360 2013-14 Season (JaDavian24 12-4-2013 v.1).zip (1.25 MB, 955 views)

Last edited by bigdoc85; 01-22-2014 at 03:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Xbox Roster Transfer Process

I see you have some rosters attached. What season are they for? Please say 2013-2014.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
Rookie

illini74's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino7564
I see you have some rosters attached. What season are they for? Please say 2013-2014.
They are in respect for the 2012-2013 Season. I believe there are a few trying to team up to make a 2013-2014, but numbers are low, but dude already has 10 conferences finished.

Thread here---->http://www.operationsports.com/forum...4-rosters.html
Old 12-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've followed this process for the 2013 rosters and they are not showing up. When looking at files on Xbox hdd there is no roster file. When trying to load rosters in game, it shows "roster o" available but no names show up when loading??? Help
Old 12-30-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

It's a complicated process. Make sure you have done all the steps and used both programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasrock
I've followed this process for the 2013 rosters and they are not showing up. When looking at files on Xbox hdd there is no roster file. When trying to load rosters in game, it shows "roster o" available but no names show up when loading??? Help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

i downloaded Modio and i had no luck .. ive rehased rosters in the past for nba 2k14 using Horizon but for some reason my Horizon no longer works. I will try the process again tomorrow and see how it goes

UNC "RAM UP" Dynasty Yr 1 - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...a-14-xbox.html
Old 12-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #7
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

Are you guys using USBXTAFGUI-v44?

You can't use just Horizon or Modio.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

yes I'm using horizon and usbxtaf. have u tried this process specifically with the 2013-14 rosters on here? I've done this before and its always worked once rehashed, but not working now...

the roster o file is showing up on my hdd and is available to be selected in the load roster options. after I do this and go to manage roster, there are no named players only numbers???

Last edited by weasrock; 12-30-2013 at 08:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »