Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2018, 11:54 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Rosters (Xbox 360)

Does anyone have NCAA Basketball 10 rosters for previous years? Ill be grateful for ANY on xbox 360!
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 12:30 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
Yeah, at this point, it is kinda too late to do this years rosters, but I am starting next years, putting together a spreadsheet about it just to keep track. I will still try to knock out all the main teams you would want to play with this, year, and maybe someone can do non-major basketball schools. Right now I am kinda busy, but next year my schedule really opens up. Next year I hope to complete everything because I am starting pretty soon so we can rosters before next year starts. Really tough to break it to you.

So, has your NCAA Basketball 10 game come yet? Just interested to know.

Hey. Yes it did come. Finally.

I got it for 20 bucks, it's a bit rough, and has a couple small cracks around the circle (middle ring) but it plays just fine. I made sure to install it.

Had 1 freeze so far. It was annoying.

I edited a handful of players on IU and fired up a Dynasty. So we're just going to get things going for next year? So I assume not editing any 1 and done players and any seniors right? Just sophs and juniors that have high likelihood in staying as well as fresh?

The sim engine is much better in 10 than 09.

The top 20 places to play is fantastic as well.

I definitely like 10 more than 09
Old 11-26-2018, 06:47 PM   #43
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyturtle85
Hey. Yes it did come. Finally.

I got it for 20 bucks, it's a bit rough, and has a couple small cracks around the circle (middle ring) but it plays just fine. I made sure to install it.

Had 1 freeze so far. It was annoying.

I edited a handful of players on IU and fired up a Dynasty. So we're just going to get things going for next year? So I assume not editing any 1 and done players and any seniors right? Just sophs and juniors that have high likelihood in staying as well as fresh?

The sim engine is much better in 10 than 09.

The top 20 places to play is fantastic as well.

I definitely like 10 more than 09
Yeah, you can just do the base roster and only do basic ratings (speed, shot 3PT etc.) basically only the nesecary ones. Yeah, I definetly like 10 for than 09. I am going to do some recruit commits and put them in a spreadsheet which I will PM you more details about. And thanks for staying committed even though we are beginning to focus on next year’s roster.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:10 PM   #44
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
Yeah, you can just do the base roster and only do basic ratings (speed, shot 3PT etc.) basically only the nesecary ones. Yeah, I definetly like 10 for than 09. I am going to do some recruit commits and put them in a spreadsheet which I will PM you more details about. And thanks for staying committed even though we are beginning to focus on next year’s roster.

Yeah I definitely think focusing on next year is the smart play. Count me in on the effort as well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-27-2018, 07:25 AM   #45
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
Yeah I definitely think focusing on next year is the smart play. Count me in on the effort as well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Nice! I thought I was going to lose a lot of people for editing but now we have a base editing team. I will PM you details about the spreadsheet when I have the chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2018, 03:24 PM   #46
Rookie

fsulethalsimplicity's Arena

Hi, I am interested in contributing even if only a small amount. At the bare minimum I will do Florida State and maybe some other ACC teams. This website will not allow me to PM for whatever reason. 2 questions, do you have a step by step on how to utilize these rosters (is it like ncaa 13 where I use modio 3) and can you describe a bit more about how the rosters get updated? Is it simply a matter of inputting the data into a spreadsheet and then editing it by hand within the game? If this is the case a google sheet would be much better for multiple people working the same file at once and each person can see the others edits. We can use the same format for next years spreadsheet. I am excited for this project!
Old 12-02-2018, 07:09 AM   #47
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsulethalsimplicity
Hi, I am interested in contributing even if only a small amount. At the bare minimum I will do Florida State and maybe some other ACC teams. This website will not allow me to PM for whatever reason. 2 questions, do you have a step by step on how to utilize these rosters (is it like ncaa 13 where I use modio 3) and can you describe a bit more about how the rosters get updated? Is it simply a matter of inputting the data into a spreadsheet and then editing it by hand within the game? If this is the case a google sheet would be much better for multiple people working the same file at once and each person can see the others edits. We can use the same format for next years spreadsheet. I am excited for this project!
So we actually are kind of changing our focus to next year’s roster, because this year it would be to rushed and the quality of the roster would be terrible. But, if you are still committed to making one of the greatest rosters ever made for NCAA Basketball 10, I would be happy. Yes, I do have step by step on the roster post. (second to last post on the first page) There is also a visual thing right under it. Right now, everyone is editing by hand, but a spreadsheet would be a much better idea. I will start working on one. Thanks!
Old 12-03-2018, 01:18 PM   #48
Just started!

is there a way to update the rosters through a MacBook Pro? Or is it only possible with a Windows?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »