Home

2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2020, 11:37 PM   #49
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Is it really missing Kentucky? If so can someone tell me where I might get good ratings from to edit them into the game?
Kentucky is there. They even made the sweet 16 in VirtualMM's simulation broadcasts on youtube.
Here is KY >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMeoVPsV6es

Here is FL who also surprisingly won & will play KY in the sweet 16 this Thursday>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bILL9ToKOAc
...not sure how accurate these rosters are. There may be some mistakes or a missing player. I know FL has a couple players that aren't eligible until next year.

Last edited by pinbw; 03-22-2020 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
Kentucky is there. They even made the sweet 16 in VirtualMM's simulation broadcasts on youtube.
Here is KY >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMeoVPsV6es
Oh, my bad it was Northern Kentucky that somebody said was missing.
I don't know enough about other teams, how bad are the rosters?
Old 03-27-2020, 12:31 PM   #51
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Roster is good considering each team would have taken 1-2 hrs each to make. Maybe better than what we had before for xbox360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2020, 08:42 PM   #52
Rookie

I hope we get an official game next year from EA or 2K now that restrictions have been lifted for college players making money off their likeness.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:55 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylwfvr
I hope we get an official game next year from EA or 2K now that restrictions have been lifted for college players making money off their likeness.
EA can barely keep the NBA game afloat. That ship is already sinking fast if it's not permanently finished already. And given that 2K is only talking about arcade style games for NFL, I doubt they have anything in the works other than arcade for NCAA. My guess is they'll start with some kind of casual College game, maybe an add-on mode in NBA2K and a mobile game for NFL like Blitz or something. EA won't do anything until they have a massive full release.

Anyway, just my guesses.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:24 PM   #54
Rookie

I thought EA has the NFL license on lock with madden franchise for like 10 years. Thought they renewed back in 2017.

if they added a college mode add on to NBA 2k would be awesome. Imagine creating a college player, playing the college side and then going through the draft and then transition to the NBA side of the game. I think that would be a huge seller for them.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:31 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylwfvr
I thought EA has the NFL license on lock with madden franchise for like 10 years. Thought they renewed back in 2017.
That's exactly the problem. 2K won't be allowed to make a licensed product. It will be "football" with non licensed teams, Tecmo Football style. And they could even impede it from recreating regular NFL football even in gameplay, so something like NFL Blitz or like some of the mobile games may be the only thing they're allowed to do.

Last edited by tinpanalley; 03-28-2020 at 01:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2020, 10:34 AM   #56
Rookie

Hey guys,

Having some trouble figuring out this roster download. I downloaded the roster from the google drive and saved It to a USB drive. I also downloaded the apps Modio and Horizon. I have tried going thorough the steps I have seen on Horizon and on Modio and I cannot seem to figure It out. When I do get a new file saved to my USB and try to upload It to my NCAA 10 game, It says file is damaged. I would love to get this new roster with the 68 teams uploaded, but just need some guidance. Would appreciate anyone to try to give me some step by step help!!

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »