Home

2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360) within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2020, 07:26 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2019-2020 Community Rosters (Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
2019-20 roster 1-5-20 Update!
*Total 8 teams updated:
Louisville, Kansas, Baylor, FL,KY,Duke, Auburn, Xavier
(Note: 15 teams from last year's Parent22 roster is also in this file. They also need to slowly be updated by the community https://forums.operationsports.com/f...6&postcount=90
)

New in this update: Kansas, Baylor, Louisville --just copied GatorDemps PS3 roster stats. Took over 7 hrs for all 3 teams. A full days effort.
(1-5-20)
----------
(As I said earlier I doubt I will finish many more teams, as the new year kicks back into high gear this week with work etc.
But I am hoping we can all get a few more of the top 25 teams completed before March Madness.)

-----------
Anyone is welcome to help make more teams; You can use the pictures I posted in this thread as a guide for ratings. Each team takes about 2+ hrs to make.
Spoiler
; Please post your file here if you updated more teams; But I understand using xbox360 offline files with modio/horizon and putting it on a flash drive and uploading here as a zipfile may all be a little difficult for some people.
------------
This is very time consuming but much appreciated! Are any more teams done?

I have both PS3 & Xbox 360. I might be able to contribute. I could fire both consoles up and copy teams. I’ll look things over this weekend.

Thanks!
Old 02-13-2020, 09:03 AM   #18
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purk1981
This is very time consuming but much appreciated! Are any more teams done?

I have both PS3 & Xbox 360. I might be able to contribute. I could fire both consoles up and copy teams. I’ll look things over this weekend.

Thanks!
Thanks for your interest. No more teams have been completed since early January. So you and anyone else are free to update it if you want. I might only do a couple more teams in the future if I get a break in Feb/Mar.
------
Here are all the past and present rosters for both college basketball games on both consoles:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...1&postcount=22
Old 03-04-2020, 06:38 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 10

Bit lost, so how many teams total are now available with this last update?
Old 03-12-2020, 04:36 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Now that there's no tournament, would anyone want to take initiative and create rosters for the 68 projected teams? Would be nice to live vicariously through March Madness.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:19 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfanAJM
Now that there's no tournament, would anyone want to take initiative and create rosters for the 68 projected teams? Would be nice to live vicariously through March Madness.
Give it a go! Have you ever done it? I did it once 10 years ago. Do one team, figure out how long it takes you to do just that one team, just to get the ratings right, then multiply that by 68. Why am I saying this? Because nobody who knows how hard it is would ever ever have the nerve to ask others to "take initiative" to make rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 05:23 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Give it a go! Have you ever done it? I did it once 10 years ago. Do one team, figure out how long it takes you to do just that one team, just to get the ratings right, then multiply that by 68. Why am I saying this? Because nobody who knows how hard it is would ever ever have the nerve to ask others to "take initiative" to make rosters.
Yes, I made rosters for the tournament teams back when the game came out (I was 13), but would take significantly longer to do it now I imagine especially since I work a full time job. That's why I'm hoping to get a community together like we have for NCAA Football, but it's obviously a shot in the dark. I would be happy to assist to the best of my capabilities, but I know there are people who could do a better job than I could.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:26 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Yes, I made rosters for the tournament teams back when the game came out (I was 13), but would take significantly longer to do it now I imagine especially since I work a full time job. That's why I'm hoping to get a community together like we have for NCAA Football, but it's obviously a shot in the dark. I would be happy to assist to the best of my capabilities, but I know there are people who could do a better job than I could.
Ok, my bad, you didn't specify you wanted to be a part of so I thought you were just asking like people often do for someone to do it for them.
Old 03-16-2020, 11:04 AM   #24
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
I did the rosters last year with Mustang, and we PMed each other, but no rosters were created. It is really hard to create rosters as 8 man rosters take 30-50 minutes per team. A realistic goal would be the top 25, and then once you see how hard it is, stop there. Making rosters really isn’t easy so I would help with a few teams, but the best we could do is top 25.

I’ll take Michigan and Illinois, PM me when you will do editing. Start with pinbw’s file and add on to that. Then upload your edits and pm me. I will then take the file and do edits and we can go back and forth.

Let me know what you think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »