Home

Be careful with HUT ''inbox''

This is a discussion on Be careful with HUT ''inbox'' within the EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 09:12 AM   #1
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5
Be careful with HUT ''inbox''

For players who will play HUT, specially the ones that expect a large number of packs for returning bonus, I have read on the EA forums that when you buy a pack of cards your cards go to your ''inbox'' (new thing), but that inbox has a limit of a hundred cards and does not let you know. So if you get over that limit without getting out first and put those cards either in your lineup, collection, consumables, etc., you will get stuck at the inbox page telling you you are over the 100 card limit and you will have to DISCARD, therefore, loosing, the amount of card needed to bring you back down to 100 before letting you exiting that screen. Thought I would let you guys know as with up to 30 returning bonus packs, the ultimate edition and the pre-order bonuses, some people might have up to 33 packs to open therefore busting that inbox limit by far if opening all those pack in 1 shot without getting out and being obliged to discard lots of cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 02:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Woody19's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Be careful with HUT ''inbox''

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsMcbain
For players who will play HUT, specially the ones that expect a large number of packs for returning bonus
At what stage does one qualify for receiving returning bonuses? Until NHL 14, I always got credits for returning. In NHL 15 however, I neither received bonus backs, nor credits/pucks - although I played (offline) HUT quite a bit. Any ideas?
Old 09-10-2014, 05:57 AM   #3
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Be careful with HUT ''inbox''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody19
At what stage does one qualify for receiving returning bonuses? Until NHL 14, I always got credits for returning. In NHL 15 however, I neither received bonus backs, nor credits/pucks - although I played (offline) HUT quite a bit. Any ideas?
- have to be on same type of console (ps3 to ps3 or ps4, x360 to x360 or xb1)

- origin email address on account must match psn or xbox live email address

- how returning bonus is calculated:

1 pack per 50 gp in hut 14 up to 10 packs
1 pack per 50 players in collection up to 10 packs
1 pack per 20k pucks in account up to 10 packs
Max possible 30 packs of returning bonus

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team »