Home

Finally winning.. SOME

This is a discussion on Finally winning.. SOME within the EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 12:41 AM   #9
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Finally winning.. SOME (well, I was.. anyway)

Last couple games in Division 8 now.. were like my team was in slow motion compared to the other guy.. last game beat 3-0.. outshot 34-13.. can't get out of my own zone, can't even get puck control tonight to get it OUT of the zone. Twice in my zone I'd knock down the puck carrier.. my guy would stand there looking at the guy he knocked down and I couldn't move him to get the puck .. the guy I knocked off the puck gets up and takes it again. 0-5 now in Division 8.

As cool a graphic as a bouncing puck is.. it seems like it ONLY happens in my own zone.. so I skate by the puck and give up a scoring chance all the time.. that shouldn't happen in a first period when the ice would typically be pretty good.

Only positive now is my AI didn't take very many penalties the last game after taking 5 in the previous loss. I'll be back to division 10 in no time at this rate!

XBox: DHMNPhotos

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team »