Home

New to HUT

This is a discussion on New to HUT within the EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2018, 05:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New to HUT

So, this is my first year playing HUT. I have played the hockey series since about the beginning on the Sega days to PS1 and so on. I've switched over to Xbox 1 and purchased 15, 16, 17, 18 and now 19. I have maybe opened HUT once or twice on the other titles.

After really enjoying myself on Madden Ultimate Team 18 for the first time, I figured I might try HUT on 19 this year as well.

I would love some advice to make this a little, maybe a lot, more fun. It feels like I'm trying too hard to make this as enjoyable as MUT was last year and still is for me this year.

Some complaints are:

1)it seems very difficult to see what is in your collection at all times, versus how easy it is in Madden to open up my items, pick an item for quicksell, upgrade, auction, put in a set, whatever you want to do. HUT has them in the different leagues, then the different teams, etc. Seems like quite a bit of work to get to your stuff.

2) Always full game challenges. Come on guys, we don't all have 16 hours a day to play the game, give us some quick challenges

3) For that matter, how about some challenges that end up getting a new card to put on your team. It seems like we have to slog our way through 80 or 30 or 50 challenges just for some coins and some collectibles and hope we can auction that stuff off or whatever and buy a player.

There are other issues I have with the mode, and maybe some people will read this and mention theirs. But, by the looks of it, this is not frequently used, so maybe most people steer away from HUT and play the NHL series for other modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Hockey Ultimate Team »