Home

NHL 14 Revamped

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Revamped within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
Most Anticipated Sports Games of 2023
Five Ways EA Sports PGA Tour Can Improve Golf Career Modes
Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

Old 09-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #81
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 14 Revamped

Can't wait for these rosters. Thanks for doing them.

I've heard that the Sim engine is a joke this year with bad teams making the playoffs and winning cups and good teams being terrible. I assume that's because most of the players are rated in the 80's making all teams too close for the sim engine to separate the good from the bad.

Do your rosters affect the sim results where higher rated teams usually perform better in the standings and the playoffs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #82
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnt2013
Can't wait for these rosters. Thanks for doing them.

I've heard that the Sim engine is a joke this year with bad teams making the playoffs and winning cups and good teams being terrible. I assume that's because most of the players are rated in the 80's making all teams too close for the sim engine to separate the good from the bad.

Do your rosters affect the sim results where higher rated teams usually perform better in the standings and the playoffs?
I don't know for sure. I couldn't really sim a lot of BaGMs. I was too busy working on the roster. From my small sample size, the right players performed the best. I never noticed bad teams making the playoffs.
Old 09-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #83
Rookie

I don't know what you need or if I even can, but PM me if you need any help getting this done. I know the red wings in and out, but I can just sit here and do nothing if I can maybe get the ball rolling again.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #84
MVP

Everyone-

With the news of the PS3 editor coming out sometime soon, our update is going to happen much faster. And it will be much more in depth. According to the screenshots of the editor, we will be able to change the locked things as well like contracts and fighting frequencies. We will even be able to change the fighting frequencies of goalies! We will make a lot of players "never" for fighting frequency. Hopefully this will tone down the fighting.

For more information on the editor, here is the website of the editor- http://www.artemkh.com
Old 09-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #85
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Everyone-

With the news of the PS3 editor coming out sometime soon, our update is going to happen much faster. And it will be much more in depth. According to the screenshots of the editor, we will be able to change the locked things as well like contracts and fighting frequencies. We will even be able to change the fighting frequencies of goalies! We will make a lot of players "never" for fighting frequency. Hopefully this will tone down the fighting.

For more information on the editor, here is the website of the editor- http://www.artemkh.com

is the editor for PS3 because that will make the roster much more accurate if it unlocks the ability to change contracts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoley94
is the editor for PS3 because that will make the roster much more accurate if it unlocks the ability to change contracts
Yes it is.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #87
Banned

babaracus88's Arena

is the editor only for ps3? so would that mean that it wouldn't help xbox 360 at all?
Old 09-28-2013, 09:56 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaracus88
is the editor only for ps3? so would that mean that it wouldn't help xbox 360 at all?
As of now. But there may be a way to convert the ps3 file to a 360 file. Stay tuned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »