Home

NHL 14 Revamped

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Revamped within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #377
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 14 Revamped

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougias24
So these are only updated until oct 1st? Based off your first post.
I believe he has just not updated his first post in a while. Based on his first post, he says he will be updating every week based on transactions. So I'm guessing they are up to date as accurate roster go.

I may be wrong though, but that how I read it!

-MF31

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)
Old 11-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #378
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tougias24
So these are only updated until oct 1st? Based off your first post.
NO... These are set-up to be 'Opening Day' rosters for those that play BeAGM/Season modes. Though making these as up to date as possible is as easy as going into NHLveiw and doing the 50 or transactions yourself.

I myself will change it to September 12th accurate for the start of the pre-season. (Even though the bloody pre-season games are WRONG!)

They might release an 'up to this date' roster for all of the lazy folks, so don't fret.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:52 AM   #379
Just started!

Smile Re: NHL 14 Revamped

first off I just wanted to say thanks to the team of guys that has took on this huge project, I specifically joined this forum just to say that cause I don't think we've said it enough. I've had every nhl game since 93 on the genesis and this is the first year I'm almost sick of the game. but with these rosters coming I'm actually excited to play again. that being said, after reading all the posts about the auto-sign, would a reasonable work around be placing the euro prospects on chl teams in place of the older 20 year olds that haven't been drafted and 99.9% won't be. those guys could be placed as free agents (who's ratings won't get them signed) and anyone wanting to add them to there rosters could just move if need be. I'm a huge roster Nazi as well but I think this is a great solution. I'd rather have updated prospects instead of no-name's who may never paly after junior. sorry for the rambling but I do think that's a good solution. thanks again
Old 12-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #380
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKNITE4LIFE
NO... These are set-up to be 'Opening Day' rosters for those that play BeAGM/Season modes. Though making these as up to date as possible is as easy as going into NHLveiw and doing the 50 or transactions yourself.

I myself will change it to September 12th accurate for the start of the pre-season. (Even though the bloody pre-season games are WRONG!)

They might release an 'up to this date' roster for all of the lazy folks, so don't fret.
We most definately will be releasing a up to date one as well.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #381
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymayhem
We most definately will be releasing a up to date one as well.
Indeed!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 12:17 AM   #382
Rookie

OilDrop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_swartzwelder
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bi...20Revamped.rar

If anyone wants to use a revamped roster for play now modes or rattling your friends, I applied last years attributes to this years game for all 30 NHL teams. I made some minor adjustments for rookies and others though. I did this off of the latest update, I moved players on IR into the minors and transactions are up to date as of November 26, 2013. Lineups look alright I guess. I didn't touch the AHL except for players who were called up/sent down in the last week. If you want to do a season mode while you wait, I recommend using full control and be aware of who you call up. So I dunno, hopefully this can relieve some of the pressure off the real revamped guys and tide people over until they're ready to release. Enjoy...

(NOTE: this is NOT a Be A GM ready roster as I have only edited attributes. This is for exhibition modes or playing with friends.)
This is so awesome. I was starting this same idea one night and after getting one team done in an hour I gave up like a wimp. Thank you so much

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #383
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

Update:

Rosters are complete up to and including Los Angeles. I am currently determining player attributes and Mikeymayhem is following me putting the attributes into NHLview. I am going much more in depth than last year and putting careful thought into every single player. These rosters will be extremely true-to-life.

Santa Claus is coming to town
Old 12-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #384
Rookie

s_mkheidze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Update:

Rosters are complete up to and including Los Angeles. I am currently determining player attributes and Mikeymayhem is following me putting the attributes into NHLview. I am going much more in depth than last year and putting careful thought into every single player. These rosters will be extremely true-to-life.

Santa Claus is coming to town

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »