Home

NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season)

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season) within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2013, 05:54 AM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season)

i forgot to mention i check each of the roster lists for each team on nhl dot com to get there correct jersey number too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #26

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

The nhl.com rosters are still abit messed which is why I don't like it that much. They haven't fully updated it yet. Leafs for example, they still have guys like Liles and Holzer on their website roster despite the fact that those guys got sent to AHL about a week ago.

And this roster file isn't intended to make AHL,Euro Leagues or anything outside of the NHL roster update accurate. Would be great if you could get the CAPs into the newer roster update though(I'm making another update within the next week or so with more updated rosters. I'm using the NHL14 tool thing on this, so it'll be ALOT easier. Cause now I can just search for players alphabetically in the entire game and manually change their teams from my PC which is obviously easier than scrolling through guys in the game)

Last edited by Majingir; 10-06-2013 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #27

Majingir's Arena

Thanks to the NHL14 roster tool, my next roster update will not only contain updated rosters, but it'll also contain updated arena attendance and names(name on the opening screen,unfortunately not the name on the ice)

Would people be ok if United Center(currently called Chicago Stadium) was referred to Allstate Arena(since it is in Chicago)? If Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum(currently called Long Island Arena) was referred to as War Memorial at the Oncenter? The real names(allstate and nassau) would still appear at the intros(and old names(chicago stadium and long island arena) would appear on the ice still) but for commentary sake,wouldn't it sound better at least hearing a real name over not mentioning the name of the arena at all.

Last edited by Majingir; 10-06-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #28
Rookie

European version please.Thanks.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #29

Majingir's Arena

^I'm not in Europe.......

Maybe just changing the name of the folder in the SaveData folder(so that it's the name of the European NHL version) might make it work?

And if anyone knows a site where I can get updated rosters(meaning just the list of players on each team), let me know. Cause I've tried sites like capgeek and teams official websites but those don't even seem entirely updated(Unless capgeek roster is what teams actually are like,and some teams do have like 24-25 guys on their current roster)

Last edited by Majingir; 10-07-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:54 PM   #30
Just started!

That sounds awesome I'm going to wait for that then
Old 10-08-2013, 07:05 AM   #31
Rookie

Thanks a lot for the roster, mate! I´m too disapointed with EA to update to 14, not enought changes to worth buying it, will keep playing 13 with sliders and now with your rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #32
Rookie

ChubbyD's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
^I'm not in Europe.......

Maybe just changing the name of the folder in the SaveData folder(so that it's the name of the European NHL version) might make it work?

And if anyone knows a site where I can get updated rosters(meaning just the list of players on each team), let me know. Cause I've tried sites like capgeek and teams official websites but those don't even seem entirely updated(Unless capgeek roster is what teams actually are like,and some teams do have like 24-25 guys on their current roster)
Try this: http://www.dailyfaceoff.com/

Also you can use http://www.hockey-reference.com/ , but I dont know how much I'd trust them -- they show Toronto in first place. That cant be right, can it?

I'm kidding of course - keep up the great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »