Home

NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season)

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season) within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season)

For those who aren't getting NHL14 and will be playing NHL13 for this season(for PS3) I decided to make my own roster update for the NHL roster since I'm sure many who also have NHL13 for PS3 might want to play with teams that have updated rosters as well. So if you're like me,and all you really care about is updated rosters(to play offline on exhibition mode and stuff), then this is the roster you'll most likely enjoy. It won't be like those huge updates we see from the big name threads on here where there's a big team working on rosters/equipment/ratings and stuff.

Reminder:Only NHL rosters are going to be updated

I used the most up to date Revamped Roster file(from around June) and did many transactions since(starting from around 2013 draft time until now).

This update:
Quote:
Includes almost all NHL transactions up to March 8,2014 (for non playoff teams) and April 17,2014 (for playoff teams)

NHL Player numbers are probably 99% accurate. If transactions occur in the future, this might cause numbers to be messed up though.

Line combos are "best lined"

AHL rosters AREN'T accurate(I didn't do much at all to AHL rosters,since this is mostly just a NHL roster specific update,so some teams might have guys on AHL roster who are no longer apart of their AHL team,or never was to begin with(Goalies for example I had to put a min of 2 per team,so some AHL teams might have 1 random goalie on it)

Other leagues(CHL,European leagues ect) AREN'T updated

NHL guys who went to play elsewhere,are in free agency(so guys like Kovy,Poni and so on,are in the NHL free agent pool)

Player ratings aren't really updated at all(minus the 2013 draftees who are in the NHL and stuff who are rated in the 50s since it won't be fun using 50 overall guy in NHL)
Most up to date roster(as of April 17,2014,which includes Olympic Rosters,Deadline Deals,Playoff Rosters) is attached below(file name is '2014 Playoffs Update'):
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (2.18 MB, 766 views)
File Type: zip November 2 Update.zip (2.18 MB, 420 views)
File Type: zip January 7 Update.zip (2.18 MB, 372 views)
File Type: zip March 8 Update.zip (2.18 MB, 571 views)
File Type: zip 2014 Playoffs Update.zip (2.18 MB, 963 views)

Last edited by Majingir; 04-18-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
Pro

puckhead73's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NHL 13 Roster Update(2013-2014 Season)

Majinger, I don't know if you have seen our new thread, but in our new release on the spreadsheet we will be including a list of all transactions since last trade deadline, and also detailing the individual attributes we assign to each player, so hopefully that helps to keep accurate rosters for NHL 13.
NHL13 - http://goo.gl/Gmb9sf

CYCLONIAC'S MUSIC PACK - http://goo.gl/oPQtZt
Old 08-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

But yours is gonna be for NHL14 not 13 right?

And I'm not doing ratings not so much cause I can't, it's just too time consuming, even if someone provided a list of all ratings needing to be fixed in the game, I prob won't be able to fix it. Like I said, this update isn't intended to be like a complete game changer, just a update of roster transactions and that's basically it.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Guess this idea wasn't as popular as I thought it'd be. I'm still gonna be doing updated transactions in the game(for myself) so if anyone reading this thread in the future ever wants an update, let me know and I'll upload my most recent update. Until then,the one in the OP will be the only one I'm uploading
Old 08-20-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0

I think those guys are doing both 14 & 13 rosters... There putting a group of people together to do all the work, Maybe you could help them instead of doing what your thinking of... Since there already doing that & everythinglse.

Im pretty sure they have 2 teams (one for 13 & one for 14).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
Rookie

hey Majingir I would love to check out your most recent update if you're still progressing since the OP. I would love to just stick with 13 if possible but would love to update rosters. Thanks.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #7
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

I'm thinking I'm gonna skip NHL 14. And wait to see what they do next year for next-gen. I'll probably use these.

I can't bring myself to pay 60 bucks for big hits and new fighting.

I cannot believe the presentation was completely untouched.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
Just started!

Majingir, how can I put these rosters into my nhl 13 on ps3? Never used before custom rosters so not so familiar how it happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »