Home

NHL15 PS3 test with NHLViewNG

This is a discussion on NHL15 PS3 test with NHLViewNG within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2014, 06:07 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
NHL15 PS3 test with NHLViewNG

I've been working on (succesfully so far) a test of editing rosters for NHL15 (PS3) with NHLView. I've done up to date transactions with the EA roster that was posted here a while ago. I've plugged them back into the game and not had any problems. For my own Season play, I'm going to continue editing the lines with NHLView. If anyone's interested I'll post them here when I'm done. If not, because people think the default player ratings are too badly done then I won't.
Just getting a feel for whether this is something anyone would want since I'm doing it anyway.

If anyone wants to contribute in any way, let me know. Of course I'd love to have better faces, portraits, etc. Just don't know how and I'm not gonna sit around waiting for rosters to be released. I just wanna play.

NOTE: (to avoid the inevitable questions)
1. I don't know how to change them to 360
2. I don't have PS4 or XBOXOne
3. No, I won't do them for NHL14, I think 15 is a better game
4. I don't know how to change them from NTSC to PAL.
5. No, I've done nothing to the default EA ratings.

Last edited by tinpanalley; 11-05-2014 at 06:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #2
Rookie

BoarWarrior27's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NHL15 PS3 test with NHLViewNG

Please post them I am trying to start a season in NHL 15 these rosters just maybe what I have been looking for...I have been doing my own edits & it has not been going well...I do have two questions...Did you create any missing AHL players & is the roster set as of opening night or as of a certain date?Thank You so much for all of your hard work I really do appreciate it!!!!
Old 11-12-2014, 09:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

How do you open up an NHL 15 PS3 roster file in NHLView? I'm trying to do the same, but I keep getting some some invalid database error message. Thanks!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:21 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkach
How do you open up an NHL 15 PS3 roster file in NHLView? I'm trying to do the same, but I keep getting some some invalid database error message. Thanks!
You've got to use Bruteforce Save Data to decrypt the files from your PS3 roster save first. Otherwise NHLView will continue to give you that error.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:30 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoarWarrior27
Did you create any missing AHL players
No. I don't have the appropriate time nor knowledge of AHL prospects and teams to create anyone that isn't in the game. I play NHL seasons exclusively and use the AHL quite frankly as a dumping ground for injured players and call ups/downs. But to be fair, I'm halfway through all the teams and have yet to need an AHL player for an NHL team that I couldn't find in the game already. The only one outside the norm was Nylander for the Leafs who I found on his Swedish team but he's back there anyway so I just placed him on the Marlies in the unlikely event that he gets called up again later in the season.
Quote:
is the roster set as of opening night or as of a certain date?
I took a roster file that was posted here that I believe was a roster from just before the season began. I must have asked around here about 3 or 4 times for a roster file from someone who had a PS3 and just got sick of not getting replies. Eventually I just thought, better an EA roster that's a bit more updated than the default than nothing at all. I have been updating all the teams to have all transactions done through the first month with end of October lines.
Quote:
Thank You so much for all of your hard work I really do appreciate it!!!!
No problem. I'm too busy to work on this right now but I'll be trying to finish it up over the next week or so. NHLView makes it MUCH easier and faster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkach
http://www.artemkh.com/

Quote:
The structure of NHL 15 roster files for PS3 and XBox 360 is 100% the same as that of NHL 14. It appears that this year's game received no active deveopment and EA is concentrated on PS4 and XBox One for which the editor will not come any time soon. While I prepare the official release of NHLView NG supporting NHL 15, you can use the following walkaround to open the rosters in the current version. Add the lines below at the end of games.conf file located in NHLView NG folder:

; NHL 15
[BLUS31436/BLES02037/NPUB31501/NPEB02030]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=45415F53504F5254535F4E484C313500
No need for any brutal force.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomiT14
Cool, thanks. I had no idea. And it saves time.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomiT14

You are the man! Thank you very much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »