Home

NHL 15 2015-2016 Season

This is a discussion on NHL 15 2015-2016 Season within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2015, 10:01 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: NHL 15 2015-2016 Season

I can put the Legacy file on here for you. I'll have it up sometime today.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:19 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Oops. I thought this thread was for legacy 360 edition. That's probably why I couldn't get it to work. Sorry for everyone who tried to help me. My bad....I'll wait for the 360 legacy roster file when someone has it available. Sorry.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:37 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Here is the NHL Legacy roster. I zeroed out the profile, console and device ID numbers using Horizon. It's the first generic roster.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NHL Legacy Roster.zip (724.1 KB, 76 views)
Old 10-09-2015, 12:04 PM   #20
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

I don't have legacy but I will test with that roster if I can convert for you guys if needed down the road.

Thanks

Update. I was able to extract the NHL Legacy database. Not sure if has any corruptions or anything but was able to open it and view it on EA DB Editor.

I was not able to open it on NHL View NG.

So, assuming the fields of my NHL 14 config file match that of NHL Legacy, I could convert possibly. I was unable the other day to decrypt the ps3 version on NHL Legacy. But, one step at a time.

Sorry off topic. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Last edited by shogunofharlem3; 10-09-2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:22 PM   #21
Rookie

Update where I'm at .... With the ahl.com showing proper rosters I'm fixing the ahl removing training camp roster invites , then I'm on to completing juniors and updating potentials and ratings... I'll post from there and then I'll have work on the gm mode which will be huge ... I'm trying to get as much done quickly as I can but I'll let you guys know where I'm at...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 07:50 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
Update where I'm at .... With the ahl showing proper rosters I'm fixing the ahl removing training camp roster invites , then I'm on to completing juniors and updating potentials and ratings... I'll post from there and then I'll have work on the gm mode which will be huge ... I'm trying to get as much done quickly as I can but I'll let you guys know where I'm at...
You're a legend, mate. I've installed these rosters and I've gotta say, it's a much smoother and more realistic finish than the traditional rosters. The way the overalls and individual skill sets are set out - fantastic. I'll be doing some little edits on the way, but it's looking really great. Going through, there are a few players missing here and there, but for the most part, it's a brilliant piece of work.

Thanks again, and let me know if you ever need a hand. I do a ton of custom rosters for my mates, but never really been on this site before.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:44 AM   #23
Rookie

Yeah that would be great .. I'll email you tomorrow I'll be away today and we can talk on edits and things you see that can be fixed. The save definitely has some work to improve to be very accurate but I'm very free this week so I intend to knock out juniors , I'll have the ahl completely fixed tomorrow and then I want to fix free agency , I have about another 100 players to add to the KHL and then I want to add all the prospects, draftees and NCAA , echl players that will be coming in. Again I finally have a lot of free time upcoming so within the month I think this will be a much better save than nhl legacy lol
Old 10-10-2015, 02:20 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
Yeah that would be great .. I'll email you tomorrow I'll be away today and we can talk on edits and things you see that can be fixed. The save definitely has some work to improve to be very accurate but I'm very free this week so I intend to knock out juniors , I'll have the ahl completely fixed tomorrow and then I want to fix free agency , I have about another 100 players to add to the KHL and then I want to add all the prospects, draftees and NCAA , echl players that will be coming in. Again I finally have a lot of free time upcoming so within the month I think this will be a much better save than nhl legacy lol
Great roster.

Some KHL teams have not full players, for exp Barys, ska, slovan.

I very hope this is a temporally problem and in the next update all KHL teams will have all players, because I want to start season with KHL. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »