Home

PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2018-2019

This is a discussion on PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2018-2019 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2018, 08:45 AM   #49
Rookie

Reff99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NHL Legacy Rosters - 2018-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackTaurus
Kravstov vs Wahlstrom

I haven't looked at specifics between the two in the game but Wahlstrom seems to be more favored as a prospect despite Kravstov having the more balanced game and a higher potential pedigree. As well Wahlstrom is going to the NCAA so maybe a small drop in overall with keeping the 4 green stars (74/75 overall) and Kavstov getting a 4.5 green or yellow stars.
FYI, we made a draft projection based on many mock drafts from insiders and hockey experts. Then we attributed potentials and OVR based on these projections. Kravstov was ranked at 18 before the draft and Wahlstrom was ranked at 6. Based on this, Kravtsov was set at 4-star Yellow potential and 71 OVR, and Wahlstrom at 4.5-star Yellow potential and 77 OVR.

Since Kravtsov was drafted at 9 and Wahlstrom at 11, we adjusted their attributes based on our charts, so that's why Kravtsov is a little bit lower than Wahlstrom but they have the same potential.

I don't mind boosting Kravtsov to 76 and give him 4.5-star Yellow potential, but I won't lower Wahlstrom's attributes just because he goes back to NCAA. Same goes for Tkachuk who will also likely return to NCAA. They both have the skills to make the big leagues this year but they chose to return to NCAA.

Last edited by Reff99; 07-30-2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:40 AM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reff99
FYI, we made a draft projection based on many mock drafts from insiders and hockey experts. Then we attributed potentials and OVR based on these projections. Kravstov was ranked at 18 before the draft and Wahlstrom was ranked at 6. Based on this, Kravtsov was set at 4-star Yellow potential and 71 OVR, and Wahlstrom at 4.5-star Yellow potential and 77 OVR.

Since Kravtsov was drafted at 9 and Wahlstrom at 11, we adjusted their attributes based on our charts, so that's why Kravtsov is a little bit lower than Wahlstrom but they have the same potential.

I don't mind boosting Kravtsov to 76 and give him 4.5-star Yellow potential, but I won't lower Wahlstrom's attributes just because he goes back to NCAA. Same goes for Tkachuk who will also likely return to NCAA. They both have the skills to make the big leagues this year but they chose to return to NCAA.
Sounds logical.

Also the last T in Casey Mittelstadt's name is missing.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:02 AM   #51
Rookie

How do you guys go about putting Vegas in be a gm or season mode?
I was thinking just spreading out Arizonas roster to other teams throughout the league and just doing that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 08:43 AM   #52
Rookie

Reff99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite2sixman
How do you guys go about putting Vegas in be a gm or season mode?
I was thinking just spreading out Arizonas roster to other teams throughout the league and just doing that.
We can't put Vegas in GM Mode. It is a created team. If you want to use them, you'll have to substitute another team.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:45 PM   #53
Rookie

Sparky_OS's Arena

Hey Reff and MF, would you guys mind if I tried an helped you out with some faces? If so, can you send me a file of photos of the faces to make it easier for me. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:56 PM   #54
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky_OS
Hey Reff and MF, would you guys mind if I tried an helped you out with some faces? If so, can you send me a file of photos of the faces to make it easier for me. Thanks.
Currently I do not have a file of photos of all the players with scanned faces. I did but my laptop died and I lost everything. I really do not want to go through every player and take a screenshot again. I already did it twice and I really don't have the time to do it again. Now I do everything from memory and edits that I have done in the past.

I know Reff sent me a list of guys that had real faces, but some were hidden (D.Strome, T,Meier, R.Suto, etc). I'm not sure Reff would send you photos though, he is quite busy with his own thing and the roster. But you can always ask. He is a real nice guy and may say yes.

If anyone want to help me out and take photos of player faces let me know. I would love to have you help me with my project of making every player have a realistic face.

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)
Old 08-14-2018, 01:37 PM   #55
Rookie

Sparky_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan31
Currently I do not have a file of photos of all the players with scanned faces. I did but my laptop died and I lost everything. I really do not want to go through every player and take a screenshot again. I already did it twice and I really don't have the time to do it again. Now I do everything from memory and edits that I have done in the past.

I know Reff sent me a list of guys that had real faces, but some were hidden (D.Strome, T,Meier, R.Suto, etc). I'm not sure Reff would send you photos though, he is quite busy with his own thing and the roster. But you can always ask. He is a real nice guy and may say yes.

If anyone want to help me out and take photos of player faces let me know. I would love to have you help me with my project of making every player have a realistic face.
Oh well that stinks. I really have no idea how to take photos on PS3, otherwise I would help.

Hey Reff, any way you can help us out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 03:30 PM   #56
Rookie

Reff99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky_OS
Oh well that stinks. I really have no idea how to take photos on PS3, otherwise I would help.

Hey Reff, any way you can help us out?
Here are all the face scans that are in NHL Legacy: http://www.filedropper.com/playerfaces

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »