Home

Former NHL games and custom rosters

This is a discussion on Former NHL games and custom rosters within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2021, 06:07 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
Former NHL games and custom rosters

I played all the NHLs through the PS3/360 era, more often on the PS3 because of the ease of use of custom music. And I remember always being able to come here and find people who had made amazing classics rosters. Is this still a thing or am I the only one who remembers this? Anyone happen to still have all these rosters from different games? Or if not, is there maybe some site that hosts them? I know this isn't the good old days, when we had 4 or 5 good sites for hockey games but maybe someone can help out. I just got a bit nostalgic for playing some PS3/360 era NHL games with classic rosters.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2021, 02:51 AM   #2
Rookie

Penguin67's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Former NHL games and custom rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I played all the NHLs through the PS3/360 era, more often on the PS3 because of the ease of use of custom music. And I remember always being able to come here and find people who had made amazing classics rosters. Is this still a thing or am I the only one who remembers this? Anyone happen to still have all these rosters from different games? Or if not, is there maybe some site that hosts them? I know this isn't the good old days, when we had 4 or 5 good sites for hockey games but maybe someone can help out. I just got a bit nostalgic for playing some PS3/360 era NHL games with classic rosters.
Thanks!
Hello!

Sorry, I rookie here, just from January.
Please, explain that you mean by "classic rosters"?

Sorry, for my poor English.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »