Home

AlTito's NHL 13 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 13 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #137
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: AlTito's NHL 13 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
hey quick ? i use auto aim, so do u think i should lower shot accuracy
The sliders were done for manual shot aim and I highly recommend it. If you go for auto aim, adjust it as you wish.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #138
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey man, just wanted to say that I really enjoy your sliders! You've made me fall in love with the game again!
Old 06-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #139
Pro

OVR: 1

quick ? do u adjust your stragedy yourself, and if so i don't ever touch that, so i was thinking of moving the slider up 1 or 2 for the human side
Old 07-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #140
Just started!

r3ns0n's Arena

Hey dude,

i'm playin icehockey for about 17 years now. Therefore i want the game to be realistic as possible :P Your sliders fit pretty well to these expactations.

But!

I need to ask you, how to score with these settings? I'm dominating the computer-team every time, but i can't score :/ even if i take about 35 shots, the opponent goalie saves it easily (low shots, take rebounds etc.)
The opponent takes "only" 23 shots and my goalie gets mostly 2-3 through the short side it's pretty annoying, especially in playoffs

How do you score with your settings?
What may i change?

Thanks for all
René
Old 08-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #141
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

I have to say that the goalies in this year's game can be very frustrating by moments. A lot of times, we get many quality scoring chances without being able to score, then the goalie gives a weak goal from a small wrister from the point without any screen. Sliders unfortunately can't do much about that, we can only hope that goalies will be more realistic in NHL 14.

Personally, I'm still able to score 2 to 4 goals a game most of the time with these settings. I try to vary my shots, going high and low, going hard for rebounds. I cycle the puck a lot and wait for my chances. Sometimes, I go for more effective simple plays instead of trying a fency play that won't work most of the time. I'm pretty sure that with some more play time, you will be able to adjust and score more goals. But like I said before, I agree with you that this game can be really frustating at times. Good luck man!

Last edited by Al_Tito13; 08-05-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2013, 02:18 PM   #142
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
I have to say that the goalies in this year's game can be very frustrating by moments. A lot of times, we get many quality scoring chances without being able to score, then the goalie gives a weak goal from a small wrister from the point without any screen. Sliders unfortunately can't do much about that, we can only hope that goalies will be more realistic in NHL 14.

Personally, I'm still able to score 2 to 4 goals a game most of the time with these settings. I try to vary my shots, going high and low, going hard for rebounds. I cycle the puck a lot and wait for my chances. Sometimes, I go for more effective simple plays instead of trying a fency play that won't work most of the time. I'm pretty sure that with some more play time, you will be able to adjust and score more goals. But like I said before, I agree with you that this game can be really frustating at times. Good luck man!
i was scoring 4 goals game without even trying. on superstar with my settings to make it even more tough.

IMO, the game is programmed that way. they want you to score 4 or more a game, with a rare 1-2 tossed in.

the ONLY way to cut down on scoring 4 goals a game for me was to put attribute effect at ZERO. yes ZERO. i was using default speeds as well, 3 speed, 3 acceleration. i left em there after. even though it slowed the game down from what i was used to.

with these sliders id recommend bumping speed to 2 if you try attribute effect at 0.

yeah yeah, with it at zero the players are more closely rated etc. well thats the compromise you have to make for the game wanting ya to score a lot of goals.

IMO Sid still feels like Sid, Gino like Gino, etc.

i also think that the CPU dumps and chases more.. ive been having great games every since i switched that to zero, maybe try it out and see how it goes. if the CPU ends up being harder bc of it, bump to pro and give it a try!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 12-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #143
Just started!

Your latest sliders have really improved the game for me. Thanks a lot.
Old 04-21-2014, 05:11 PM   #144
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I gave these a try since my brother went home and took his 14 with him.

Using the Red Wings, I'm 4-0 with a 1-0 shootout win, 3-0, 2-1 and 4-1 win.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »