Home

Live The Life| All-Star: Hardcore Simulation|Goalie Slider| NHL 14

This is a discussion on Live The Life| All-Star: Hardcore Simulation|Goalie Slider| NHL 14 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #121
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
adjustment : superstar: simulation

Superstar: Simulation

controller settings

turned off - human goalie sweeps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #122
Rookie

Re: Live The Life| All-Star: Hardcore Simulation|Goalie Slider| NHL 14

Biggest problem for goalies i find is not really the goalers,its that your ai teamates cant shoot at all,the cpu snipes you but your teammates miss almost every shot...try this for the hell of it.Put human shot accuract at 2,cpu at 3,same for slap shot accuracy,for one timer put human at 1 cpu at 3 and shot power at 3 and slap shot power at 4..attributes effect at 0,so basically better team wins,but you will see difference in how many times your ai teammates hit the net than miss it,but i do use defence full attack ans a 122 passive and middle forcheck bias,then if i get 2 goals behind i switch it to 122 agressive and max out the forcheck,was down 3 0 to new jersy and switched won 7 4,Just try upping the cpu accuracy,your teamate do hit the net more
Old 05-27-2020, 04:39 PM   #123
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Re: Live The Life| All-Star: Hardcore Simulation|Goalie Slider| NHL 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsterkiker
Biggest problem for goalies i find is not really the goalers,its that your ai teamates cant shoot at all,the cpu snipes you but your teammates miss almost every shot...try this for the hell of it.Put human shot accuract at 2,cpu at 3,same for slap shot accuracy,for one timer put human at 1 cpu at 3 and shot power at 3 and slap shot power at 4..attributes effect at 0,so basically better team wins,but you will see difference in how many times your ai teammates hit the net than miss it,but i do use defence full attack ans a 122 passive and middle forcheck bias,then if i get 2 goals behind i switch it to 122 agressive and max out the forcheck,was down 3 0 to new jersy and switched won 7 4,Just try upping the cpu accuracy,your teamate do hit the net more

so one of things I forgot to correct was Shot Accuracy and One timer Accuracy, so i changed it just now.

Changed 2 settings

Decreased - Shot Accuracy: Human: 1 / CPU: 1
Increased - One Timer Accuracy: Human: 2 / CPU: 2

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 05-27-2020 at 04:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »