Home

Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info inside.

This is a discussion on Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info inside. within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info insi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefMixture
Every game I play, regardless of slider settings, CPU has better passing and I have better TOA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just tried these settings. The CPU had over 75% passing. I was Pittsburgh playing against Buffalo. What really got me, was that Buffalo won 6-3, but not only that, they played like a "All Star" team. When I would score, they came right back and score 1-2 more. This is what I was concerned about with it being on Superstar mode.

Now, it could also be how a person plays the game, which will decide the sliders. I play either COACH mode, or position lock. So these sliders might not work for those modes.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Phantom's REAL-SIM Sliders (NHL 14 BEAGM). Perfect Sim Hockey. Detailed info insi

can anything be done about that stupid puck bounce in the corners?
Old 12-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #35
Rookie

RefMixture's Arena

OVR: 0

I believe there may be a correlation between the number of penalties called and the penalty time scaling slider. I've noticed with the slider maxed, my team gets more power plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 12:13 AM   #36
Rookie

OilDrop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spragga
can anything be done about that stupid puck bounce in the corners?
Have to agree there. Super annoying. Seems like it must be a tuner set. I'm going to Mess around with them tonight. it is nice now and then but every dump in its ridiculous

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #37
Rookie

OilDrop's Arena

Love these sliders mor than anything I've tried on this site. It really is as simulation as this game is going to get. Bravo
Old 12-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #38
Just started!

I've been using TNK's sliders but I noticed that he hasnt updated them in a while, so I want to find something that is up to date. My biggest issue with this game and the current sliders I am using is: I cant seem to make a "hockey play". Its always a "quick snipe" or a "cross-crease" I like using a variety of ways to attack. Going behind the net one minute, then using the points the next. If this Slider Set fixes this, then I'll be happy. The game is frustrating as a whole, TOO many penalties against me...last night the CPU went 3/7 on powerplays. really erked me. So, ill check these out, and maybe do a few tweaks here and there.... cant wait to see how they work out.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #39
Rookie

SabresFan09's Arena

OVR: 2

First off these sliders are great and feel like a true simultion. I just have been running into one problem with trying to get more powerplays for myself. Has anyone been having an issue with trying to get on the powerplay? I'm on the PK anywhere from 3-5 penalties a game, but can only get on the PP maybe once or twice a game. Any help would be great.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #40
Rookie

These are hands down the best sliders I've found here yet, and I've used all of them. They are a great challenge and the first set I've found that I don't outshoot the computer 3 to 1. Anybody who is becoming discouraged with this game like I was and finding all the available slider sets too easy NEEDS to give these a try, they've breathed new life into NHL 14 for me. Thanks for these!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »