Home

NHL 14 Revamped Rosters 20 minute sliders

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Revamped Rosters 20 minute sliders within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do You like the sliders
Yes 30 61.22%
No 4 8.16%
Its ok 15 30.61%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2016, 01:20 AM   #217
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 14 Revamped Rosters 20 minute sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedbyrask
Update: I knocked up my shot accuracy a notch and turned down aggressiveness to 2. I thought I had done this before but I guess it didn't save. The game played a lot better but I still have up a lot of CPU shots which I don't understand. I held a two goal lead until 27 seconds left in the game when it got tied up. I won in a shootout against the undefeated Predators who had a President's Trophy-winning season last year, but Smith had to stop 67 shots (!!) to my 20-something shots. Granted, the majority of the CPU shots were on an extended 10 minute combined powerplay, but this is still really high. I think I'll turn down the CPU shot accuracy to compensate.
the game is rigged badly, whenever i score the CPU scores with a minute or two. i feels good for the first 10 games then these sliders feel like a fail. The comeback crap is still there, they always end up coming back to tie the game.

NHL 2K was the best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »