Home

Mannys NHL14 CUSTOM SLIDER Xbox 360/ps3

This is a discussion on Mannys NHL14 CUSTOM SLIDER Xbox 360/ps3 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2014, 02:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Mannys be a gm NHL14 360/ps3 realistic feel and stats sliders

Mannys NHL14 CUSTOM SLIDER for Xbox 360/ps3 realism feel and stats!

Hey I’m manny1995 and I’m here to give you the most realistic stats and feel to NHL 14 that you can get. I will admit with out the entire revamped team these probably wouldn’t be as good as they are. So I strongly advise you get them and download them. I use these for be a gm but I’m certain they would work for every game mode. That being said here are the rules and slider, I tried to make it as easy to follow so enjoy! GIVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FEED BACK HOW THEY ARE AND I WILL TAKE ANYTHING INTO CONSIDERATION AND POSITIVELY

FOR BEST RESULTS USE ALL THE SLIDERS AND SETTINGS THE WAY THEY ARE CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH TRY A FEW GAMES BEFORE GIVING UP I LEARNT THAT THE HARD WAY

LEGEND
Black means title or something important
Red maybe making changes or changing at the moment
Green should mean good to go unless further changes

I will say when I edit actual slider and u will be able to tell by following the legend above

Anything with two numbers like this 1/1 means (Hum/Cpu)

RULES
Skill level: pro
Game style: hardcore simulation (I’ve heard more stick on stick collisions with this on and it will switch to custom as you switch stuff and that’s ok!)
Period length: 15mins (user preference)
Offside’s: delayed
Icing: on
Injuries: off (because I believe no matter what on or off its unrealistic so might as well be off!)
Penalties: 4
Post whistle rules: authentic
Penalty time scaling: 4
Fighting: 1

Game Play Setting
Skill level: pro
Game style: custom (should be custom by now)

General
Tuner set version: latest
Game speed: 3
Attribute effects: 3 (THIS IS ACTUAL ATRIBUTE EFFECTS)
Fatigue effect: 3/3
Fatigue recovery: 1/1
Injuries: (both settings are off cause injuries are offso skip this one)
Puck control: 0/0
Player acceleration: 2/2
Broken stick frequency: 2

AI (DO NOT CHANGE THESE UNLESS YOU FEELLIKE YOU ABSALOUTELY NEED TO OR ILL SAY USER PREFRENCE)
Created plays: off (USER PREFRENCE)
AI learning: 3
CPU difficulty adjustment: 0
CPU strategy adjustment: 2
Human strategy adjustment: 0
CPU faceoff difficulty: 4
Fight difficulty: 2
CPU penalties: MAX (WOULD SWITCH TO 3 WHEN EVER TO MANY PENTALIES)
CPU teammate penalties: MAX (FOR BOTH I WOULD SWITCH TO 3 WHEN EVER TO MANY PENTALIES)

PASSING(NO MATTER WHAT PASS ACCURACY STATS AT THE END OF THE GAME WONT BE REALSITIC UNLESS YOU TRY TO MAKE IT REALSITIC EVEN THEN IMNOT SURE WHAT PASS % IS REALISTIC IN THE NHL BUT FOR ME I THINK HONESTLY TRY THESE HOW THEY ARE BEFORE YOU START SWITCHING STUFF(thinking of switching a few of these that are in red)
Pass assist: MAX (USER PREFENCE/SKILL)
Manual passing: ON (USER PREFENCE/SKILL)
Pass speed: 3 (USER PREFENCE/SKILL)
Saucer pass speed: 3 (USER PREFENCE/SKILL)
Pass accuracy: 6/0(USER PREFENCE/SKILL)
Pass reception ease: 0/0 (USER PREFENCE/SKILL)
Pass interceptions: 6/6 (USER PREFENCE/SKILL)

SHOOTING (THESE MAKE FOR THE BEST STATS EACH GAME FOR SHOTS)
Shot accuracy: 0/0
Shot power: 3/3
Slap shot accuracy: 0/0
Slap shot power: 3/3
One timer accuracy: 0/0

Checking
Hitting assistance: 6 (for better board play as in holding along the boards)
Aggression: 5/5
Hitting power: 0/2
Stick lift effectiveness: 0/0 (more penalty’s turn up if needed or to many penalty’s)
Poke effectiveness: 6/0 (makes for more stick to stick collisions)

Goalies
Goalie passing: 5
Goalies cover puck frequency: 6
Goalie screen effect: 0/0
Goalie reaction speed: 5/5 (still working on this trying to figure it out)

This is all 100% totally up to you guys if you want these setting or if u don’t care at all
Volume settings
Commentary volume: 4
Menu music: 3
Arena music volume: 5
Sfx volume: 6
Crowd volume: 6
Arena announcer: 5
Goal horn: 5

Controller setting (All optional)
Pre set: skill stick
Vibration: on
Shooting controls: camera relative
Auto back skate: off
Left stick hit: off
Human goalie: (I don’t know about not useful playing as a player)

So really all that’s left is realize these aren’t fully complete try them exactly how they are when your reading green or red it just means I may be editing them. Have fun enjoy. GIVE LOTS AND LOTS OF FEED BACK HOW THEY ARE AND I WILL TAKE ANYTHING INTO CONDIDERATION AND POSITIVLY i will be postiong how my season is going im just about to start it will be posting pictures of stats.

Last edited by manny1995; 04-01-2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: fixing some stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Mannys NHL14 CUSTOM SLIDER Xbox 360/ps3

Sliders look interesting man! I will definitely try them out after work
Old 03-28-2014, 07:03 PM   #3
Rookie

thanks dude yea i love them feels very realistic and it feels like theres still room for improvement so let me know how it goes
Old 03-28-2014, 11:43 PM   #4
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Will these work on 10 min periods?
Old 03-29-2014, 02:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
Will these work on 10 min periods?
Honestly if you try and play realistically don't just shoot every time you can dont stop them Every time you know try the best to play realistic hockey and i believe they would kinda work for any amount of minutes. That being said 20 would be the best for pentalies face offs and other stuff but not every one like playing long games and i get that. Tell me how they work how ever you try them and maybe i can make different sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2014, 09:55 PM   #6
Rookie

going to be posting pictures of some games i play im going to start
a brand new season with these sliders and play every game till the end of the season and play offs of course but i will update with pitures how this is going by the way imusing the revamped teams downloadable rosters they spend a ton of time on them and they help the sliders soooooo much so try and download them and try with these sliders!
Old 03-30-2014, 09:21 AM   #7
Rookie

Wow dude, I've been using the revamped rosters since the BETA and now the finished product and in that time I tried everyone else's sliders on here and made some of my own....but your sliders (especially for my style of play) are brilliant...I did make some slight changes...only using 10 minute periods and am using injury on and I love some of the injuries im getting. I also changed penalties to 3 for Cpu and 1 for User....I personally feel that works better than maxed cuz i'm getting plenty of Penalties, it seems all other sliders ive used that the 3 to 1 ratio always work best. Don't know how you figured these out but I was seriously getting annoyed with the game and was ready to give up and you saved it for me. The rosters are incredible but everything else was pissing me off..but no longer, thanks again. I have played at least 10 games in BEaGM with your sliders and the biggest thing about them is the consistency..that was missing from all other sets I used...but these give me the closest, I feel I can get to most realistic. Cheers.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:40 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogie68
Wow dude, I've been using the revamped rosters since the BETA and now the finished product and in that time I tried everyone else's sliders on here and made some of my own....but your sliders (especially for my style of play) are brilliant...I did make some slight changes...only using 10 minute periods and am using injury on and I love some of the injuries im getting. I also changed penalties to 3 for Cpu and 1 for User....I personally feel that works better than maxed cuz i'm getting plenty of Penalties, it seems all other sliders ive used that the 3 to 1 ratio always work best. Don't know how you figured these out but I was seriously getting annoyed with the game and was ready to give up and you saved it for me. The rosters are incredible but everything else was pissing me off..but no longer, thanks again. I have played at least 10 games in BEaGM with your sliders and the biggest thing about them is the consistency..that was missing from all other sets I used...but these give me the closest, I feel I can get to most realistic. Cheers.
I feel like ur my long lost twin lmao man this is how i felt then i got back from my vacay the revamped rosters were out made my first sliders ever and man te feel to the game was actually unbelievable thanks for all te feed back. But about the pentalies perfect example there cause i play 15 and sometimes just get enough pentalys probably depends how u play right im going to be postiong pics of my gm currently in 5th game 3-1-1 with the toronto maple leafs 2 game losing streak all the tatd are even not really first even for any stats and i hate when theres like 5 player from one team leading te leauge in plus minus excetera. Thanks for the ferd back tho keep it coming!!!

Last edited by manny1995; 03-30-2014 at 11:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »