Home

Patch Released 1.0.1 (PS3)

This is a discussion on Patch Released 1.0.1 (PS3) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #65
Pro

[Icy]'s Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Patch Released 1.0.1 (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
Mine is still at the loading screen. Giving it some time before I panic. It could just take awhile to install or something.
It just hangs there, i got tired after 20 minutes and quit the game, started it again and the patch seems working. I guess it just fails to auto restart the game by itself and sits there for ages.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 06:32 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 3

I just downloaded the patch...I play my Rangers dynasty on All-Star with sliders from here and AI at 5.

Penalties are WAY...WAY more even now. I had 4 straight Power Plays to start the game before the CPU had one. I actually had to lower the penalties slider.

You can use any d-pairing with any forward line. So, for example, you can have your first line of PP forwards out with your 2nd d-pairing.

That's all I've really noticed so far...one thing I wished they fixed, but they didn't, was how your first line always starts off every game and every period. I like to mix and match.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:37 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge
I just downloaded the patch...I play my Rangers dynasty on All-Star with sliders from here and AI at 5.

Penalties are WAY...WAY more even now. I had 4 straight Power Plays to start the game before the CPU had one. I actually had to lower the penalties slider.

You can use any d-pairing with any forward line. So, for example, you can have your first line of PP forwards out with your 2nd d-pairing.

That's all I've really noticed so far...one thing I wished they fixed, but they didn't, was how your first line always starts off every game and every period. I like to mix and match.
This is what I wanted to see. Are interference penalties easier to get? That was one issue with penalties that used to annoy me
Old 10-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsHockey08
This is what I wanted to see. Are interference penalties easier to get? That was one issue with penalties that used to annoy me
No interference calls, which sucks. I played 2 games with the new patch and all penalties were tripping, elbowing, cross-checking, slashing or high-sticking.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:43 PM   #69
Pro

[Icy]'s Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge
No interference calls, which sucks. I played 2 games with the new patch and all penalties were tripping, elbowing, cross-checking, slashing or high-sticking.
Did it also freeze for you at the loading screen when installing? or did it finish properly by itself?

Last edited by [Icy]; 10-29-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 11

Oh that sucks. Oh well, the patch sounds as if it will be great when it is finally released on all consoles. Thank you for answering
Old 10-29-2008, 06:51 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

does this patch works for existing BAP saves?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #72
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

So they release a patch that seems to fix the number of penalties called, now some of you are complaining about the types of penalties?
Unreal.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »